Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Re: Autumnbabe, new starter

Thank u. When we go out on Saturday night ill take a photo of the meal I choose. That photo won't show any food optmising. Lol.

O any idea what your gonna have ?? I am quite lucky my fav food is a big fat steak so can have that quite often x

So today
Breakfast HE/A semi skimmed milk
HE/B Weetabix

Sw crisps
a tomato mug shot
alpen light bar (3)
A plate full of fruit (2 kiwis,banana and 2 apples and strawberries)
Shape delight apple crumble yog. (0.5)

Also i have made spaggetti bol for tea (all free ingredients,using extra lean mince,onions,peppers,mushrooms,tinned toms and tom puree also added a pinch of cayenne pepper)

will update with a photo later when i am on my phone.!

Last edited:

1374860340943.jpg
Very nice and very full (I didn't eat all of it to myself lol)

Attachments

• 1374860353881.jpg
    1374860353881.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 66

Sat here staving so made myself a little salad.!! I thought it would be better than having anything I would have to syn.!

Well!!! Lol we went shopping today and my favourite beans (branston) weren't on offer so we picked the Tesco ones up. I dont like them. But never thought of them when I'm hungry.

Thanks Leah I m sure we will. I will take a photo of what I choose !!

Re beans. Our asda is quite a way but may pop up next week. I spend to much money when I go to asda with there being so much to choose from and the clothes lol. I will pop up to our farmfoods in the next village on Monday. Thanks for that girls !

Thanks Lucy.!! Its not till tomo but thank u so much. We are good friends with our neighbour and she has brought us soon lovely flowers.!

Attachments

• 1374918291108.jpg
    1374918291108.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 67
Autumnbabe, new starter

I'm getting in there early lol! There lovely how kind! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone

Breakfast
Wholemeal cob (he/b)
Egg and ham
Helter skelter (2.5)
Also had philli lightest pot (he/a)
Orange options hot choc (1.5)
Very small end of a cob which ill say (1.5)
And alpen light cereal bar. (3)

Grab a quick lunch.

Attachments

• 1374926582198.jpg
    1374926582198.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

Enjoy your meal and happy aniversary hun hope you both have a good night out Xx

Going to log what I have had now so don't forget 3/4 of a bottle of red wine. Burger made with extra lean mince beef (I asked) 8 home made chips. 3 onion rings a little bit of salad. Not even a table spoon of mayo. And a quarter of mint vienetta and a quarter of cherry pie. Will add syns up tomo. But I'm not stuffed so counting that as good just nicely content full.
Enjoyed our evening so far. Just wanted to add now so I don't forget. ! X

So had a lovely evening. Woke up this morning and have had some lovely cards and a lovely beautiful necklace from my Mr. (I chose it lol)

So counting all my syns up so far this week including last night. I'm looking at about 95 so if I'm really careful over Sun.mon,Tue. I should be able to at the least stay the same.! So back on plan again today. Enjoyed my meal. But not as much as I enjoy watching the scales go down. ! So pleased with myself I didn't have the mix grill. It is so nice but there is so much of it..
So that was my last planned night off plan until my holiday in Sept.!

Back to it today !!!

Back