Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Hey Claire I have had 6 weeks of small loses with sticking to plan 100% all the time. And I also go on holiday next week so my leader says it may help
Today has been really easy.

Hey glad you are finding fast forward easy, reminds me very much of the dark side which I did for yrs!

Have you go anything planned for the wknd? It is the GP today so we will be watching qualifying then have to see, maybe pop to the museum or something for a wander. Depends on the weather a bit the forecast for yesterday was rubbish but was actually a really sunny day!

Happy weekend :) xx

Hey Claire,
I have a weekend of ironing 5 cases full of clothes. As we go on holiday on Thursday morning
My husband has gone a bush craft show reunion with his buddies so just me and my girls.
Hope you have a good weekend too. And enjoying your holiday too. X

Day 3 of fast forward.
2 slices of nimble bread with 2 poached eggs. (5 units, wasn't worth that feel like I not had anything but we will see how I get on through the day))
Lunch.
225g jacket potato with 75g tuna with salad leaves (5 units) 1 level table spoon of mayo (1 unit) 1 apple (1 unit)
8 units for light choice ready meal (chicken tikka masala with yellow rice with 200g green beans and an apple.
So that's 20 units today leaving me 1 unit left for later.

Last edited:
Wow so much ironing! Do you do it in front if the tv?

Ff sounds so hard- you're such a trooper! Did you find jeans to fit you? Size 12? X

Ha size 12 lol. No gave up. Not buying any just yet. Once when I have lost my holiday gain. Ill try again. But I think it will be a 14 when I do. Can fit in 14 now just don't like any I have seen. Don't want to pay £30 plus for just a pair of jeans I want them to be something special for that.

I know tell me about the ironing.! ! Got MTV on though so not to bad. !

Fast forward isn't to bad. Looking forward to seeing what scales say on Wednesday.

Having a fab holiday just going too fast!

Where are you off to?

I hate nimble bread is just like air!! ;) xx

Lol. Nimble doesn't both me to much I'm just thinking of end result and and I can have pizza next week.
We are going to lanzarote ! Fly 2.35pm from Manchester on Thursday. Leaving our house at 8.45am it will take 2 hours to get to airport and you have to be there 3 hours before we fly. Can't waiti !!

Ha size 12 lol. No gave up. Not buying any just yet. Once when I have lost my holiday gain. Ill try again. But I think it will be a 14 when I do. Can fit in 14 now just don't like any I have seen. Don't want to pay £30 plus for just a pair of jeans I want them to be something special for that.

Do you have peacocks? My favourite jeans are black skinny from there and they were a tenner. They are not thick denim, more cottony, with a nice cut round the bum. They were my first skinny pair- I'd only ever worn boot cut before because that's what you wear when you're big! Now I'll never change back. I was leaping round the changing room :)

We do have a peacocks in another town. Which isn't trouble getting to. I have had some skinny jeans from new look last year, I hate boot cuts they look like something old people wear (she says at 43, feel 30 though lol) will look at peacocks when s get back.
Having my toes done on Wednesday can't wait. Will take photo when they have been done.!

Wish I could eat something naughty. !! My hub is away so feeling the need to eat.! Of course I'm not going to as I am still on fast forward. I just hope that it knocks at least 3.5 lb off. Else its not been worth it.! Wish I could eat. Thinking about that pizza I can have on Friday evening. !:D

Day 4 of fast forward. (21 units to be used for today only)

2 slices of wholemeal nimble (2 units)
110g baked beans (2 units)

That sounds better than the eggs somehow! How are you feeling? I'm struggling this week as off and I have drunk every night since wi as I'm on holiday! Think will hope for a sts this week!

Hope you have a lovely day :) xx

Ok. Had enough of fast forward and being so restricted.
So I have decided to go back on ee, I have had 3 full 100% days on fast forward.
So todays diary will be

He/a
He/b 2 slices of nimble

Baked beans, mug shot, 2 satsumas
High light hot choc (2)

Thank you Roziee! I know 3 whole days was testing. I really don't know how people can stick to it for a week.!

Thanks for the support ! X

I think you are wise. We are not here to feel restricted and unhappy! Your diary used to be so excited and interested in recipes. It's a testament to your willpower that you lasted so long because OMG it seemed hard!!!

Thanks puppet.
Had chicken new Yorker with new potatos and mushy peas for tea it was sooo nice !!

Like my husband said. I shouldn't beat myself up because I only lose half a pound. It will come off. I should carry on enjoying it like I was doing. Which when I'm enjoying it I can stick to plan so easy.
So back on ee now. !

Hiya Autumn babe, well done on doing that for 3 days! Like Puppet said we shouldn't feel restricted its the complete opposite to what SW aim for. I'm only new to it but a lot of people say if u have a small loss one week it comes off the following week so fingers crossed or you :) x

Thank you SammyDee. I just wanted a big loss before I went on my holidays on Thursday. Also I have had small losses over the past 6 weeks. But never mind I gave it a go so what will be will be.!
Back to ee now till Wednesday weigh in x

Back