Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

So still having stomach cramps but feeling so much better. Ill see how food goes today. I will go gently.
Tomorrow I plan to do a meal menu for myself and my husband. I will choose a main out the magazine or one of my other books. I will choose the pudding out of the magazine. But I'm struggling with a starter.
Any ideas?

There's a really yummy cheese soufflé recipe on the SW site that is delish!

I think it's cheese and bacon if you search and it's about 4 syns on EE. Def worth it! x

So for food today I thought I would go with an ee day
He/a semi milk
He/b 2 Weetibix
Banana
Mugshot and banana
3 sweet onion rivita (4.5)
Philli lightest pot (1.5)
Philli light salmon and dill (1) didn't have full amount.
7 syns up to now. Not sure for tea may have a jacket potato with beans or something. Might even put potato in oven. They are lush like that. But will decide later x

So for tomorrow night.
Starter. Bruschetta
Main. Beef stroganoff with veg (hairy dieters book)
Pudding.raspberry chocolate tiramisu (out of this sw mag)

I have kept it secret as well so it will be a surprise for my husband.!

Thank u Rozie. I'm a lot better in myself and have been light on my meals today. I only managed a little bit of baked potato I don't want to push it.
And yes my husband knows he is lucky lol. I tell him all the time x

I have just come to visit my mum and her friends daughter has had a clothes clear out. And has given me a whole bin bag full of clothes (size 14) I was so over the moon I tried them all on and most of them fit. The ones that don't will in a few weeks. So very happy.
1382178958599.jpg
There are dresses, jumpers,blouses,tops cardigans.!! When I hang them up ill show you more. X x. Just wanted to share

Had a lovely day. Drop my girls off to see their dad for the weekend. Popped and did a few things in town we needed to do. Came home and my hub went to finish some decorating upstairs while I prepared all our food. About 5 ish we sat down and watched After earth together. Then started tea. Lovely evening. Just about to have a bath with bubbles then off to bed. I really shouldn't of eaten what I did today as my tummy is still sore and it hasn't done me any favours. So tomorrow just plain dry food.
I did like my mums scales today though they said 12 stone exactly. ! ! So we will see on Wednesday.
When they actually say 11 something. I may just pass out lol.

Back