Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Weigh in this morningg x fingers crossed. Will update once I know!
I'd be happy with 12.2 and half (that's 2 lb)
But what will be will be. !

Still not feeling brilliant. God my tummy was gergaling all night. Hopefully I may off lost a little bit extra due to it lol.

Last edited:
Thanks girls. Still feeling off it. Stomach cramps and awful. Just been to chemist and brought some Andrews. Hopefully I might want to eat later. I have planned on. Sw wedges and sw curry sauce. But ill see. As only has cereal bar today. And it didn't stay in my body long. (tmi) lol. X
Brought new magazine today. Not opened it yet. Will tonight while relaxing watching tv.
Will be back later x

Oh Hun I forgot about your bad tummy... No more sea bass for you..

Have some mint/peppermint tea to settle your tummy. Don't have the curry sauce- it might upset your belly again.. Just have the chips on its own or some salad... Avoid any spice until you're better- I know the curry sauce isn't spicy but still.

Feel better my love x

Thank u Rozie, tbh I can't stomach anything at the moment. I think your right though I may just have a sw chips and a wholemeal cob later. I will make the curry sauce another day. ! X thank u

Congrats on WI lovely, that's fab!

sorry to hear you're still feeling bleurgh. Hope you feel better soon xx

Tried having sw chips and a wholemeal cob. Only could manage a small bit before my tummy started cramping so I left the rest. Hopefully I will wake up tomorrow back to my normal self.

Just brought the magazine up to bed with me I really couldn't be bothered earlier to look at it. I like having time to go through it as we have to wait between issues lol.

Woke up this morning, still not feeling great. Have been up about 4 times in night with stomach cramps and needing the toilet. Got a banging head ache, so I have had 2 glasses of water thinking I maybe de hydrated. I am going to give food a miss until my tummy stops hurting and everything is back to normal.
At least my husband is at home till later so I get some sympathy lol. X

All this for a bloody sea bass... (((Hugs))) don't eat it ever again my love.

If you're not well tomorrow you should visit the doctor. If you have the runs please make sure you have diarolyte- it'll replace all of the minerals and salts you've lost.

I know it is horrid.! I dare nt eat now just in case it upsets me more.!if I do have anything I may have a rivita later.
I will get some of that you recommended Rozie. I will get some tomorrow.
Thank u everyone x

I have managed 3 rivita and some philli and marmite. I feel ok so fingers crossed ill be back to my normal self tomorrow. Just running myself a bubble bath with candles! :p

Back