Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

I love picnics, how nice :)

What about SW quiche and some syn free houmous and veg or a cous cous salad and SW coleslaw? x

Chicken legs, hard boiled eggs, big salad! I like couscous with chicken, spring onions with low fat salad dressing and tobasco. Take a pineapple, a carrier bag and a knife and that is fun sweet and delicious-- don't forget the wet wipes though. I love a picnic!!! X x

Re: Autumnbabe, new starter

Thanks girls. I tried making sw Coleslaw it was Minging. And also tried making houmous that was the same. Hub doesn't like eggs or cous cous so may have to leave those out.
But thanks keep them coming.!!

Thanks Claire but Mr doesn't do eggs lol.
I have just found a recipe on line for green curry chicken drum sticks. Sounds yum

Morning all.!!!
Breakfast as normal again. !(tbh I'm craving granary bread toasted, may have to indulge tomo depending on weight loss tomo)
May have jacket potato and beans for dinner.

Morning puppet.!! I have planned a weigh in treat for last week weeks. I had a flake chocolate one week and my lovely Italian roll last week. I think if I brought the a whole loaf for my indulgence of toast I would be tempted to eat more. If I don't have it in the I can't have it.
I may use bread as my he/b tomo if we go on a picnic and buy a lovely Italian roll or something.! Ill see. Depends on my weight loss tomo.

I did have jacket potato and beans and it was gross. I'm going to stop making it. Not a big fan of beans I tend to mix Marmite with it to taste better but I'm all out.
So for tea I am going to have a go at Claires chicken Kiev.
Also I have put numbers on euro millions for tonight so fingers crossed.!

Thank. U Claire. Mr and I have been for a good walk today just feel like I could of done more body magic this week. Although I did do 3 30 day shreds. I wish I was sporty and exercise wasn't such an effort lol.

So for tea I am having Claires Kiev and salad so my syns today are extra light laughing cow. (2) cereal bar (3) sugar free polos (4).
I'm trying to find things for our picnic tomo and I wondered if there was something simular to crisps we can have.?

I've not made them (yet) but a few crisp addict ladies in my group (I fall into addict category) rave about syn free crisps that they make - xx

Ingredients
2 baking potatoes
Fry light
Salt

Method
1. Slice the potatoes finely with a potato peeler, grater or a slicer (they need to be almost paper thin to work)
2. Spray a dinner plate with fry light, put one layer of potatoes, spray again and sprinkle with salt
3. Microwave for 6 minutes, if they are not crispy, microwave for a minute extra at a time until crispy

Thanks Sam found the recipe for them as well. I have some in the microwave as I type. Will let you know how they turn out!!

Just spent an hour and half in the kitchen trying different flavours out of sw crisps. There are the chilli ones I have also done ready salted

Attachments

• 1372188204556.jpg
    1372188204556.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 142

Thank u puppetwitch I made the chilli ones then my daughter said can you make me some. She just wanted ready salted. So after making them and tasting them I spent more time making more salted ones lol. Really looking forward to our picnic just hope the rain holds off

Can someone tell me what quark is like please.? And can I make it into some kind of carbonara pasta sauce ???

Morning girls !!!
Weigh in today so will update after 9.30am !! Feel like I haven't lost this week so we will see.

Back