Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

:D!!!!! That looks so so delicious! And if you get peckish late you can have some fruit or something... I'm a fan of peppercorn sauce and now I want steak as well! Did you buy it or make it?

Re: Autumnbabe, new starter

It was yum. The steak is Tescos finest. Its so tender. The sauce is one of those packets but hub puts extra pepper in it and peppers the steaks. He is really good at cooking steak. Its perfect.
Yes like you say later I can have some pink lady apples we picked up yesterday (a packet of 6 for £2.50 or 2 packets for £2.50) how silly is that.!

Here to follow honey xxx

30 day shred done.!! Thank god.! I had to pull out all my motivation and effort but another day done.

Thanks for the follow rubyroo !

Well started to feel a bit hungry so had a ham omelette. I was going to take a photo of it but it fell to pieces when I went to flip it. Lol.
Had a extra light laughing cow as well. Taking me upto 10 syns today.!

Well started to feel a bit hungry so had a ham omelette. I was going to take a photo of it but it fell to pieces when I went to flip it. Lol.
Had a extra light laughing cow as well. Taking me upto 10 syns today.!

This happens to me all the time.....messy eggs!

I'd be lost without eggs ;) I had egg fried rice for tea :) x

Never thought about doing that !!

Its our shopping day today so looking forward to that. I love food shopping.

Pollywotsit.
How are you finding sw ?? And how are you doing.?
I am 4 weeks in too.!

My fruit bowl after shopping. I'm sure I will have to go back on Monday or Tuesday (there are 4 of us who snack on it!)

Attachments

• 1371818014744.jpg
    1371818014744.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 146

Not enough what for your bowl?? Sorry.!

Never thought about putting ginger on the melon its beautiful on its own but will try it.!
I think the nectrines need to ripen a little. Lol and yes there is garlic there too must of forgot to put that away lol.

Ooh how do you make that? In fry light? Do you add onions and things? X

I used fry lite - pre cooked the rice .. Threw in veggies to fry them up then threw in the rice ... Used 2 eggs which I mixed in a bowl first then slowly poored in, stiring as I go ... Then I added soy sauce :) tip is to stir frequently so it doesn't all stick xxx

Back