Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

OMG.!!!!! Just made my sw chips like Sam snowboarder does hers. And my god they were lush.!!
Thank you Sam, best I have made. Little bit of warmth on them to with the paprika.!

par boil the potatoes for about 7-8 mins and then mix the chips paprika and some salt and make sure that I turn them at least once whilst cooking. give them a little spray with fry light after they've been cooking for about 10 mins.!
Perfect.!
Also I peeled my potatos which I hadn't done before.!

Glad you liked them! I want some now!!

They are also good with curry powder on them. Doesn't have to be hot curry powder if you don't really like spicy. xx

I have just seen on the tv. A deep filled sandwich maker. You can make things like omelette in. And other things. Don't know if to get one.!

Good morning !
Off to asda soon as Mr is ready.!
To get there wraps.!

Today is a red day.

I can't do ee everyday else I'd eat chips everyday lol. So red days keep me under control.

He/a milk
He/b 2 Weetibix
He/a 40g reduced cheese
He/b wholemeal cob
Lunch he/b with beef and salad. Extra light mayo (0.5)
Also had a little diary bar (5.5)
Syns today 6 up to now

Last edited:
Proper p**sed off. Went all way to asda. Couldn't find the wraps so I asked, they sent me somewhere else. Nothing. Went to customer services. They looked and rang a few people. And no they don't stock them. So cross.!!!:mad: and I thought I will look around George. No !! Even that had shut due to reestablishment. Waste of time going all the way there.
So I will carry on my mission. There is a small asda that's just opened not as far away so will pop over there tomorrow. It is my mission to find some lol.

Hi AB just got some of those wraps on my asda shop online this is the Product Code: 4256402 for them at asda. if you can't get them let me know, I could get you some and send them on to you xx

Also found these as well DietarySpecials Gluten & Wheat Free Ciabatta Rolls, only 109cals 50g roll Product Code 3052304 I have ordered these. xx

Proper p**sed off. Went all way to asda. Couldn't find the wraps so I asked, they sent me somewhere else. Nothing. Went to customer services. They looked and rang a few people. And no they don't stock them. So cross.!!!:mad: and I thought I will look around George. No !! Even that had shut due to reestablishment. Waste of time going all the way there. So I will carry on my mission. There is a small asda that's just opened not as far away so will pop over there tomorrow. It is my mission to find some lol.

How annoying after going all that way! Worth it if they have them, total waste of time otherwise!! Made worse by having called to check they stock them! I knew mine did because the ticket was there for them and I found that so just a question of going when they had stock!

Thank u Jane. Belle has said she would send me some too. Thank u so much that's really kind of you both.
But it is my mission to find some lol.

For tea.
Chicken new yorker with syn free bbq sauce. Salad and butternut squash chips. (well I'm having a go at making them so it maybe just salad and chicken lol.

Tea was lovely. And the butternut squash chips were good.!!
Nice a full now. Won't need anything else today so
6 syns in total today. !

Sounds lush I love bns chips. How do you make the sauce? We're having a huge row over dinner had agreed in Chinese but they are closed, I said pub, OH won't go. He says he doesn't care if he eats or not, Friday Saturday Sunday Monday at work catching up with me and I have got no patience now as been up for far too long and had hardly anything to eat. Thought he had gone to get something out of freezer think he is upstairs. I can see dinner will be forgotten tonight!!

BBQ sauce recipe

you will need
1 onion, peeled and roughly chopped
1 tsp mild chilli powder
227ml/8fl oz passata
3 tbsp artifical sweetner
4 tbsp balsamaic vinegar
1 tbsp worchestershire sauce
1/2 tsp mustard powder
salt and freshly ground blacke pepper.

spray a pan with fry light and saute the onion and chilli powder over a low heat for 5 minutes until softened.

stir in the remaining ingrredients, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes untill thickened. check the seasoning before serving hot or cold.
X x
Enjoy its lush.

I did ring Rozie. And they told me they stocked them.
Then I went and they don't so I wasn't very happy with customer services people.

I know, nevermind I think ill try the smaller asda that isn't to far from town. It only has food there. And I may pop into town afterwards. As there was a nice dress I saw on Sunday and I couldn't be bothered to try it on. Also need to get my husband a birthday card.!

Back