Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Feeling positive today. Going to re read my sw manuals get back to base and think how I use to think at the beginning. Think sometimes I may be a bit Complacent, thinking I know what I'm doing. So thinking about everything that I eat.
Like I said to you Claire I have brought some good bathroom scales that will help keep me on track.
So today.
He/ semi milk
He/b 2 Weetibix
3 small bananas
1 packet of velvet crunch (4 syns)

Brought some watermelon for snacking.
Also I have syn free veg rice and haddock and veg for tea.!

Back on plan eyes on everything. And thinking before I eat it.

I agree with you 100%. It's so easy to think "I know what I'm doing" and become complacent.

That's why last week I would type up in my phone what I ate before it went into my mouth..

You'll do fab this week I know it x

Thanks Rozie. I'm quite confident I will. Especially now I have my own scales so I can keep an eye on my body changes.
Still going to docs tomorrow though see what they say about my implanton.!

Also my husband has been doing sw with me properly since Friday and has lost 11lb how shocking is that.!

They do, don't they.
Well I have really thought today about tea
So I have had
Boiled rice with added turmeric(free)
Leek =superfree
Beansprouts =superfree
Haddock= superspeed
Carrots =superfree
Broccoli =superfree
And sweetcorn free

And for lunch I had mugshot. Corn on the cob. Watermelon and apple.

Think I had done well today

Last edited:
You've done great! excellent choice for tea.

With EE, as long as you're eating lots of SF, I don't need to worry about the carbs x

Thank you Rozie. I'm thinking about what to have tomorrow for tea.
Also only had 6 syns today.
Velvet crunch 4
Highlights hot chocolate 2.
I keep dipping in the fridge for watermelon which keeps me wanting a wee.! Lol

Watermelon is amazing for weight loss. The more you wee the more you lose- well that's what I like to tell myself haha

Feeling positive today. Going to re read my sw manuals get back to base and think how I use to think at the beginning. Think sometimes I may be a bit Complacent, thinking I know what I'm doing. So thinking about everything that I eat.
Like I said to you Claire I have brought some good bathroom scales that will help keep me on track.
So today.
He/ semi milk
He/b 2 Weetibix
3 small bananas
1 packet of velvet crunch (4 syns)

Brought some watermelon for snacking.
Also I have syn free veg rice and haddock and veg for tea.!

Back on plan eyes on everything. And thinking before I eat it.

Sorry to hear you've put on but don't worry, I use to do that back to sw manual its whats use to keep me focus and of course on here speaking to people. don't let it get you down, good luck tomorrow at the doctors. xx

Well at doctors this morning so will update what they say.

He/a semi milk
He/ 35g porridge
Berries and bananas

Lunch. Small jacket potato=free with heniz baked beans free and ss with a bit of marmite. Yum.
Also watermelon.= superfree
Tea.
Chicken breast
Red onion. Yellow,red and orange peppers = superfree
With syn free curry sauce and lettue.= superfree
And half of old el Paso mix (1.5 syns)
Highlights hot chocolate (2 syns)
Velvet crunch (4 syns)
7.5 syns today. That's me done.! X

Last edited:
Thank you for you concern.!
I went to doctors and they said because I have the implant. It can give irregular periods. But she gave me some pills to stop the bleeding. But I have to see if I bleed again at any time and see if there is some kind of cycle. But.! ! ! Stop bleeding now lol. Typical. But I have the pills now in case it starts again.!
So it is sorted.! Thank u again. Right back to my house chores.!

Back