Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

So start of my red (original) week.!
He/a semi milk
He/b 35g porridge
And berries and pineapple
He/a
He/b 3 sweet onion rivitas
Need to nip to Tesco today so not sure what I'm having. I will make chilli today so my Mr can take some to work later and then may have some of that, will see what I feel like.!

Last edited:
Mmmmm love chilli, might root round in freezer and do a slow cooker one again over the weekend need to sort the freezer out again have plenty in there need to eat through it again I think! Def have minced beef in there need to get back to cooking again been a bit lazy last couple of weeks and not bothering as much which is v naughty! A red week will focus my mind tho as need to plan more when I do that I grab and go on green more def want a tiny bit more off before Xmas :) am 3.5lbs away from my pre Xmas goal of 11st 3lb which will be 2st off and half a st from target :) am not convinced I will be happy at 10st 10lb as last time I went shopping I was still very lumpy and bumpy so will have to see when I get there!

Lol. Its funny you should say about being lumpy ! Lol my friend at class said to me do you want to see ten on the scales. I said god yes. She asked what would I be happy with. I said when I look in the mirror and I'm happy.
I know I'm losing weight but still feel bigger than I want to be.
So back to it again lol.

For me it is about how I look, I was happy at 10 10 before but I am older now and not sure I will carry the weight as well after my recent shopping experiences will have to see! Having my scan bran now, not loving the chicken I bought I am so fussy!!

It is about how I feel and look too. But I know it will be ten something. Lol
Its so cold here today.
Applied for 2 teaching assistant jobs yesterday. Which is local it would be nice to get short listed.!
I have made the chilli but put most of it in Mr box for work so may have the rest later with the rest of tomato soup I just made. That I had for lunch with my extra he/b

Yes went to boots and m&s which is just down the road, got a curry each for dinner and I hardly ate any of mine before I suddenly felt really ill and had to stop. Feeling a bit better now but going to go to bed I think. I'm allergic to pork and it might be related to that as felt similar

It is about how I feel and look too. But I know it will be ten something. Lol
Its so cold here today.
Applied for 2 teaching assistant jobs yesterday. Which is local it would be nice to get short listed.!
I have made the chilli but put most of it in Mr box for work so may have the rest later with the rest of tomato soup I just made. That I had for lunch with my extra he/b

Hope you get short listed and get the job? , are you already for christmas xx

Thank u Jane. Well since may 2012 (when I qualified to be a TA. I have applied for 32 teaching assistant jobs. So I'm not holding my breathe.! But I keep trying.

Yes already for Christmas only a few more presents to buy and our tree will go up Monday or Tuesday.
I don't know what anyone else is like but, I like to decorate the tree myself. I'm quite anal about what things look nice where. Lol.

Thank u Jane. Well since may 2012 (when I qualified to be a TA. I have applied for 32 teaching assistant jobs. So I'm not holding my breathe.! But I keep trying.

Yes already for Christmas only a few more presents to buy and our tree will go up Monday or Tuesday.
I don't know what anyone else is like but, I like to decorate the tree myself. I'm quite anal about what things look nice where. Lol.

I agree with you there, no one can touch the tree when I start to dress it, it takes me hours and even now I sometimes alter things.

You will get that job, its only time, but it will come. xx

Thank u Rozie.!

So red day again without any mistakes.!
Not got any milk for cereal so just having fruit till we been shopping.
Going to try and make it a fish day today.
He/a
He/b wholemeal cob
He/a
He/b
Bacon.mushroom. Ww sausage (2 syns) brown sauce (1 syn)

Last edited:
Christmas cleaning downstairs DONE. :)
Just our tree to go up on Monday. And present underneath it.!!
And I need to Hoover upstairs.!

Last edited:
So for tea.
Butternut wedges with Cajun spice on them. With steamed salmon and left over curry sauce.!
Also had pineapple and 2 oranges.
Still only had 3 syns today. Up to now. Also had velvet crunch 4 and hot chocolate.2. So 9 syns today.!

Last edited:
I need to buy some more butternut squash- ive heard that its beautiful that way. wasnt too fond of it as a soup but definitely want to try it roasted x

Green masala sounds nice. Is that in one of the books.?!

I'm so looking forward to my Mr birthday a week tomorrow. As we our going out to our favourite restaurant. Mr said to see if we can change the meal to tomorrow, but I want to go out on his birthday. It will give him something to look forward to with it being his birthday.

Tomorrow is a busy day for us. And I'm sure money will be spent lol

Back