Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Tea was a disaster. I cooked a recipe out of my sw books. Prawns. Mushrooms. Garlic and spinach. Then mixed with fromage frais. The spinach made it really watery. And then the fromage frais curdled. Still ate it. Yuck.
Today's syns were Sausage this morning 1.5
And a special k chewy cereal bar 4.5
So syns today 6. That will help with me going over yesterday. So just going to get fruit now. And just forget about how horrid tea was. Glad I did Mark something different at least he didn't have to eat it.

Aww chick sounds like a tits up day, new day tomorrow tho its probably something and nothing with mums pc tho, sometimes all the good will in world backfires eh. I struggle cooking with from frais n yog etc so I just dont anymore tis gutting eating yuck recipes I would have tried too to..

Onwards and downwards lovely just think of those size 12 jeans x x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww chick sounds like a tits up day, new day tomorrow tho its probably something and nothing with mums pc tho, sometimes all the good will in world backfires eh. I struggle cooking with from frais n yog etc so I just dont anymore tis gutting eating yuck recipes I would have tried too to..

Onwards and downwards lovely just think of those size 12 jeans x x

Mwah x x Thankyou. Your right new day tommorow

Morning ladies.
Another red day.
Really don't feel like u have done to well this week. I don't know why as I have been 100 % everyday except Saturday. But I reduced my syns yesterday to make up for it. . Just think I am bit fed up tbh. I really want to find a little job. Fed up of being in the middle trying to be the peace keeper when my teens and husband have crossed words over nothing.
And Fed up of my lazy step daughter.
Anyway rant over.
Breakfast 35g porridge And semi milk.

Lunch
Tuna mixed with mayo and sweet chilli sauce 2 syns
With lettuce. Peppers. Onion. Apple and Velvet crunch 4 syns
6 syns up to now.
Tea
Sw tandoori chicken and salad with cottage cheese.
A diary milk little bar 5 syns
Bubble hot choc 1.5

So 12.5 syns today x
Night night x

Last edited:
Have u got anything in mind jobwise .? Or just anything to get you out of the house x

Have u got anything in mind jobwise .? Or just anything to get you out of the house x

I am a teaching assistant but there aren't any jobs in my area. Not had one since I qualified in 2011.
I would love to be a barista and there is a new Starbucks opening soon not to far from where I live. I would love to work at our little tesco but again nothing avaliable. I'll keep looking something will turn up x x

Morning AB going to try your potato and rice thingy for tonight tea, let you know how it goes.

How are you doing today. x

Hey Jane.
Doing Ok Thanks. Applied for a few jobs today. Food has been good. As i have class tomorrow morning.
Had Tuna for dinner and will have Damon for t. X

Ah rozie I'm fine Thankyou. Just wish I could find a small job so we had a bit more extra cash. But in fine in myself. X Thankyou for asking x
And I'm at the hairdressers tomorrow after class. So that will make me feel loads better to. It's in need of a trim

Keep on looking, you will find something.. Tailor your CV for the job you're looking for. Your efforts will be rewarded x

I did think of that yesterday tbh. And doctored it to a driving job I was applying for. But may sit tonight and actually go through it. Thankyou for the advice x

Good luck with wi tomorrow, and good luck on the job front, I know in our area the red cross is always looking for drivers, have a check at your end, have a look at some charity shops to see if they want help for a few mornings/afternoons they may take you on at a later date with a paid job, just a thought, my daughter started out just like that because there wasn't any work then they offered her a part time job now she is full time on full pay. xx

Good luck with wi tomorrow, and good luck on the job front, I know in our area the red cross is always looking for drivers, have a check at your end, have a look at some charity shops to see if they want help for a few mornings/afternoons they may take you on at a later date with a paid job, just a thought, my daughter started out just like that because there wasn't any work then they offered her a part time job now she is full time on full pay. xx

Fantastic idea Jane. Thankyou. I will have a pop in. Never thought about that

Good luck for WI tomorrow lovely. I hope something comes up on the job front soon. Will keep my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you :D xx

Back