Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Good luck this morning love xx:D

Lost half. My leader says that it might be because I didn't mix my 2nd he b up enough.
Will get that off next week. And doing a full week of extra easy.

It's my daughters birthday tomorrow. So will take her to mac Donalds tomorrow evening and on Saturday I am taking her and her friends skating and she is having a sleep over too.
So tomorrow I will have a mac Donalds with her and I will have cake. X
So rest of the week I will reduce my syns.
And hopefully have a bigger lose next week

Hiyas well done on your loss sorry it wasnt a lil more as you wanted but its all going in right directio, and as Jane said enjoy your celebrations and I bet the shuffle of foods will benefit you rather than hinder xx

Tbh. I only have a stone to lose now to get to my target so as long as it's gone by the time spring comes. But still working hard. I'm a star pupil lol.

So food today
He a semi milk
He b 2 Weetibix
Banana
Mugshot
Chicken breast. With sw chips. Brocelli and mushrooms. With pepper corn sauce
2.5 syns and a special k chewy bar 4.5
Syns today 7

Bet U take an apple for teacher dont u lol x

So today is my daughter s 14th birthday.
So food today is
He a semi milk
He b porridge
Banana.
Lunch
Tuna. Mayo (0.5)
Lettuce. Apple and Satsuma.
Tea
Will be mac Donalds. And birthday cake. Which I will add syns up so I can stay on track best I can.

Oh my. Had birthday celebrations tonight. So only can have 5 syns each day for rest of the week. Can't believe how many syns were in just 3 things that I had
Oh well. 5 syns a day will be fine then I'm still on track

Oh my. Had birthday celebrations tonight. So only can have 5 syns each day for rest of the week. Can't believe how many syns were in just 3 things that I had
Oh well. 5 syns a day will be fine then I'm still on track

Glad you enjoyed yourself with your family that's the main thing xx

I didn't really enjoy the food it wasn't worth that many syns. But it is done My isabel is having take out tommorow when her friends are round but I won't have any of that i'm going to make kfc chicken.
We are going over to meadow Hall once she is changed to get a new phone with her birthday money. So a busy day I have had today. As i have drove my husband over to Lincoln which is about 60 miles away. Come back Cooked spaghetti boll for tea when we get back from shopping
Now picking girls up out of school. I love being busy though. Lol

Wow syns clock up so quickly dont they well done for keeping track tho, and gawd you have been a busy bee haven't you enjoy your evening xxx

Just got home. I'm buggered lol. Had tea and a big mug of coffee. Still washing clothes. Putting them in the dryer and putting them away. Lol
Its nearly all done. I'll doing the ironing tomorrow. That can wait today.
Had no syns today. So hopefully I can still keep on track.

Yea im the same my pamper night turned into stripping beds washing drying and hanging clothes up lol im only now getting on my bike but strangely enough I really look forward to it I watch slimming world blogs on there n really enjoy the peace we must be mad, night x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

What is slimming world blogs? ? Where do I find them. Intriged lol x
And do you know. I read your diary about your pamper night and thought. Sod it 10 mins to myself between washing ill paint my nails. And you didn't even get chance to do that. Us women. Lok Mind you your husband is a star doing all the ironing.

They're on utube just type in slimming world and it will bring up hundreds of blogs diaties recipes shopping hauls theyre great x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back