Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Re: Autumnbabe, new starter

Well I lost pound and half. Which is great taking me to 13 stone 8. Only 8 pound to go till I am where I want to be. !! Then any thing after that is even better.

Just back from our picnic which was lovely.
But bit ped off. This month I have lost ten pound. But the woman who started the week after me got slimmer of the month and had lost 8 pound. I don't know if it was a mistake on the leaders side or I just got over looked.! was bit miffed about it. I didn't want to say anything to leader as it may look like I have sour grapes on my part.

But I was robbed !!!

So today.
Banana,chicken drumsticks(skin removed)wholemeal cob (he/b)3 extra light laughing cow (he/a) with pork and salad and extra light mayo (1)2 Muller light yog (1) with raspberries. Homemade sw crisps. And a curly wurly (6)tilda rice (2.5) healthy sausage(1.5)

So that's 70weekly syns minus. 12 leaving me 58 for the week
I think this is called flexi synning. Our leader was going to talk to us next week about it.

Last edited:

Thanks elliebear.! Do you have long to go till your 13 ? When I got married last year I was 13 so I know I'm comfortable there and I like the way clothes fit me. So anything below that is fantastic.
Good luck with your journey do you have a diary page.?

Thanks elliebear.! Do you have long to go till your 13 ? When I got married last year I was 13 so I know I'm comfortable there and I like the way clothes fit me. So anything below that is fantastic.
Good luck with your journey do you have a diary page.?

Yes - i am currently 14st 2lb - so 16 to go! I was just under 13 when i got married so i want to get there and then rethink target! Yes its in the Food diary section! Called Ellebear - road to target i think! X

Ill take a look and sub !!! I was 14.4 when I started 4 weeks ago. If I had known about sw before the wedding I would of give it a in. But hub and I were doing Atkins. But something doesn't lay right with me with Atkins although it did work.!
Glad I have found sw though !

Ill take a look and sub !!! I was 14.4 when I started 4 weeks ago. If I had known about sw before the wedding I would of give it a in. But hub and I were doing Atkins. But something doesn't lay right with me with Atkins although it did work.!
Glad I have found sw though !

Oh i love SW! I lost 5.5 stone for my wedding day (was 18st 3.5!) and then after wedding i fell pregnant and gained 5 back on (was 17st 12.5 when i went to hospital!) and now my little one is 9.5 months old and i am nearly 4 stone off!!! Its been hard losing the same weight again! But hoping by her first birthday to have shifted it.....15 Sept is the deadline haha!!! X

Congrats on your WI! x

Last edited:
Your food looks great! Subscribing x

Brilliant news! And your diary is filled eith varied abd interesting food- i am sure you are inspiring lots of people who are lurking on the web just like I am inspired x

Did you find out about quark? It makes SW fish pie indulgent and yet free!

Sorry about SOTM. Maybe there are different rules? Is it lost the most? X x

Morning puppet. Thank you so much that really kind of you. I never thought of myself as inspiring. Thank u.
Well the leader said the person who lost the most in the month of June is.. . So I don't know maybe its cause I started end of may.!
Not to worry. I don't know when I'm going to fit much magic in this week.! I had been looking at swimming and wondered when I get time if this is beneficial.?

Hey Mrsslim. !! Thank you for your support. !! I haven't really made anything interesting for a few day. But its shopping day tomo. !!
Just noticed on your profile you do upcycling. What is this ?

Swimming is great for toning etc but I have also found that the stress/mental health benefits if exercise cannot be overstated.
It's also hard to nibble when you're out of the house! :)

Have a look for a YouTube video called '23 and a half hours' ... It's amazing.

I put 23 and half hours into you tube and didn't know which one it was you were on about:/!! could you send me the link when you get time pls. :-D

Hey Mrsslim. !! Thank you for your support. !! I haven't really made anything interesting for a few day. But its shopping day tomo. !!
Just noticed on your profile you do upcycling. What is this ?

I never make anything that interesting not only just when we have not been shopping, just all the time haha. I try but a) it NEVER looks like the pictures and b) it NEVER tastes like I imagine it should do haha!!

Upcycling for me is basically re-cycling crap battered old stuff for use in a modernised way. I got 2 sets of chest of draws of my parents, they had them in their loft for years and were going to tip them, they were proper solid wood, but an awful stain, all battered and bruised as they got them (hand made) in the 70's, I removed the handles and sanded them both down and painted and varnished them (much easier than it sounds!) and added some modern polished silver style handles and they now stand one in our room, one in my DD's room. I did the same with a solid pine bedside table I had since I was a kid, have done a few little chairs for the kids, but I did them as decoupage (reminds me of a posh version of paper mashe haha) and I have just bought for the grand sum of £10.17 (I wasn't mean I gave them £11 haha) a solid mahogany side board. It's perfect as where we live now is rented and we have an empty space in our L shaped living room, but didn't want to spend a lot as when we move in a few years it may not fit where ever we move to, spending £10 on one plus probably about £30 on paint is a much better option. It needs a fair bit of sanding down to the bone to get some scratches out, then ill need to prime it, paint it, varnish it and put on new handles......it's finding the time these days as I am back at work full time and have 2 little un's so time is a premium and DD (22 months) want's to stick her grubby hands in everything I do, so I dare not start it with her around haha! Sorry went on a rampage with my description then! Do you use p!nter3st? (had to decode this for some reason!), if you don't try it, it is BRILLIANT! Just search up-cycling on there and you will see people do ALL Sorts of awesome stuff with things most people throw in the tip!!

Its sounds like you do up cycling really well. !! I will have to give it a go.

Right
Breakfast
Weetabix and 200 ml semi milk
Lunch
Melon lots
mug shot x2

Last edited:
Back