Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Wow you are all polishing halos this weekend fab day for you too, not buying an icecream for yourself seems sacrilege in this weather hope them scales smile for you lovely xx

Re: Autumnbabe, new starter

Breakfast weetabix and milk with a banana. Also had an apple, 2 mug shots melon, and 1 laughing cow(1) not had time to eat properly today as yet. My Mr had done some beef on the spit roast so I have been nibbling on that too. So hopefully will get time to sit down and eat tea later. !!
Hope you are all well. Its been a bit warm in school today.!

Last edited:

I had sw ham and pineapple in a jacket potato and salad
I must get back to taking photos.!!

I have weigh in on Wednesday. Really feel like I have put weight on this week. I don't know how but just feel bloated. It maybe the heat.

I had sw ham and pineapple in a jacket potato and salad
I must get back to taking photos.!!

I have weigh in on Wednesday. Really feel like I have put weight on this week. I don't know how but just feel bloated. It maybe the heat.

Ohh i do like a jacket potato, i must get some in, OH doesn't really like them so forget about eating them! I hope your bloated feeling goes down by Wednesday, maybe it is the heat, and all the water you are drinking, if anything like me I am peeing like a Racehorse with extra drinks! xx

Autumnbabe, new starter

I agree I stayed the same again and I'm blaming the heat ;)

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Hey autumn! Just catching up on diaries. Well done on your loss & all your lovely choices over the past week xx

Autumnbabe, new starter

To be honest not sure where I'm going wrong!

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Hey Lucy. !!! Well I just had a quick look at your meals. And when your on ee I can't see any problem tbh. Your having plenty of free food my only thing was the nan bread and the beef curry ? And going over syns one day. But that's all I can see. Fingers crossed the scales will show a loss this week. I know how you must feel but look how well you have done already x x

Breakfast
2 bananas,weetabix and milk. Feeling fat today again hope a loss on weigh in tomo gives me a boost.!(I don't have scales at home as I would be on and off them all the time.)

I'm sure you will be fine hun, I had the same last week but still lost a bit just keep going and stay positive thinking of you Xx

Thank u leshrew. !! Will see tomo !

How are you getting on. I have been and looked on your page but not had time to post.
We are away camping this weekend but my friend is doing most of the food. I have told her what I can have but still might pop a few things in just in case. As I want to stay on plan as much as I can.
Will catch up later x thank u for coming to say hi.

I feel more positive this week * week last week really struggled tbh but lucky still lost.
I love camping were going again soon
You will be fine but I would take some of my own things just in case you feel you need to skip something
Have a lovely time hun Xx

Thank u sugar. Its only one night, my husband and 2 of our friends are going. So looking forward to it. Ill try my best to stick to plan.

Hiyas lovely x good luck for tomorrow and I think your def right about the scales im going to be mega brave and get rid of batteries out of mine once ive finished my coffee its bad enough after 30 years on a diet im on and off them 5 times a day at least so its controlling my every hour so time to take the plunge...

Can you take a nice bottle of fav wine and a huge bottle of diet lemonade and make nice cool spritzers so that will control your alcohol side food side is easy really with all we can eat you can just relax and enjoy then knowing your limiting syns perhaps? im gonna do that on weekend too slices of fruit in a huge jug of ice x

What a fantastic idea. About the wine and diet lemonade. Never thought about that.
Do you know how I would work syns out for that. ?

Autumnbabe, new starter

Sounds a great idea, I fancy doing myself a jug of pimms this weekend :)
Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow!
I keeping meaning to ask what is your name?

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Lucy my name is Heather. !!:D
This was lunch today
1373982318172.jpg
And this is tea with salad tonight

Attachments

• 1373982357450.jpg
    1373982357450.jpg