Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Re: Autumnbabe, new starter

Lol. Puppet your the second person who said that lol ! Thank u and you again Leah. !!!x
Right Lucy
100g of fat free natural yog
3 tbsp of tomato puree
2 tbsp of tandorri powder
1 tsp of ginger
1 tsp of chilli powder
2 tbsp of lemon juice
Mix all together, add your chicken. Then put in the fridge for as long as possible.
And I then put my chicken on a rack over a baking tray and put in oven for about half an hour. X

Autumnbabe, new starter

I like things that you can prepare earlier and then cook later!

Sent from my iPhone

That sounds so easy n lush, will be on my chicken breasts tomorrow lol good luck tomorrow lovely x x

Thank u Karen will update soon as I know ! dreading it a bit this morning. And I don't know why cause I have been 100% everyday. So just being silly I think x

Amazing loss again you give us all total proof that sticking to plan works week in week out well done lovely x

Thank you all of you !
I wish puppet I could tell myself that I have lost 20lb (it will be 1.5 stone next week) but I still feel pretty much the same. Husband can tell a difference. Which is good.
So today got this
1375872178010.jpg

Attachments

• 1375872195592.jpg
    1375872195592.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 78

Thankyou. All your encouragement means so much.!!
Dinner today was lush.

Attachments

• 1375876920672.jpg
    1375876920672.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 80
OOOOO we had pizza again today hubby was off to work and wanted a snacky lunch so lil un won n we had pizza wraps, I so love your fridge it looks amazing!! change your stats you earnt them lol xx

Back