Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Re: Autumnbabe, new starter

Your day sounds lovely so far I'm gona order those sweet onion ryvita this week they sound delish I found a fab new sweet treat last night, I had a tbspn peanut butter mixed it with quark and topped melba toasts with it then half a sliced banana. Was amazing 6 melba toasts 3 syns p/b was 4 1/2 so for 7 half had loads but dog hubby n son pinched one each so was only 3ish anyway lol x

I keep forgetting I have melba toast in my cupboard. And forgot how low in syn they are. Going to have to move them to a lower cupboard (if things aren't eye level I don't see them lol)
Mother is still here though Karen. Have had to count to ten a few times and in with the good air out with the bad. Quite a few more times lol

Thatl teach you to play miss host if the year lol beans on dry toast next time.. just think how many times she counted to ten when u wad little love I'm sure karma will be kind to you later lol x x

For tea.
Chicken new Yorker
Plate ful of salad (lettue,toms,peppers,cucumber, grapes.)
And again 3 liter of water.

Had a friend I've not seen for a while as he is a teacher and he has been away say my skin looks good, think it is from the water. He said I was glowing :)

I let my daughter make sw coconut macaroons today. Never ever again they are to addictive.! I was a good girl only had one. Which was 2 syns so not to bad.
Then I get in the shower and we have coconut shower gel. So now I smell like a macaroon lol. Help I may eat myself.!
Oh my god they sound delicious

Just been having a read through your diary. Well done for doing so amazingly well :)

Have subscribed x

Thank u hayleigh_jayne. Do you have a page or diary?

Red day for me today
He/a 175ml semi milk
He/
He/b 2 weetabix
He/b 3 sweet onion rivita
2 bananas and melon and apple
Lunch.
Mackeral pate (1) all mackeral gone now :( and melon
Helter skelter (2.5)
Extra light mayo (2.5)
Cereal alpen light bar (3)
Chicken tikka masala sw.
And salad
Syns today (9)

Last edited:
Do you get days where you want to eat all day, feel really hungry today already had my oats and milk, yog and berries with merengue. Think I need to keep busy today, so might go into town for few hours.

I tend to get hungry the night before weigh. That's the only time really. As long as I have had breakfast (something with fibre in it) I am ok. Never really hungry on sw at all. Somedays. I feel I could just eat all day. So just try to have super free foods like melon
Don't spend to much in town lol. Where abouts are you ?

Hiyas im after inspiration for red days can I have your newyorker recipe please xxxxx

Hey Karen.
Here you go.
1st have to make syn free bbq sauce
BBQ sauce recipe

you will need
1 onion, peeled and roughly chopped
1 tsp mild chilli powder
227ml/8fl oz passata
3 tbsp artifical sweetner
4 tbsp balsamaic vinegar
1 tbsp worchestershire sauce
1/2 tsp mustard powder
salt and freshly ground blacke pepper.

spray a pan with fry light and saute the onion and chilli powder over a low heat for 5 minutes until softened.

stir in the remaining ingrredients, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes untill thickened.

syn free on both days ready in 20 minutes serves 4 and freezer friendly.

Then this

2 Skinless and boneless chicken breasts
4 slices of lean fat cut of bacon
Low fat grated cheese ( or cheese used as HEXA)

Method:

Bake the chicken for 20 mins
Remove from oven and spoon 2 tablespoons of BBQ Sauce
Add 2 medallions of bacon on each breast
Grate cheese over the top
Continue to bake for 5-8 minutes

Its really nice.

O thank you it sounds delish !!

Back