Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

A 1lb off. So water didn't work.
Going back to ee for a week see if that gives me a boost before my holidays. Bit disappointing when I have stuck to plan 100% and not gone over syns.

A 1lb off. So water didn't work.
Going back to ee for a week see if that gives me a boost before my holidays. Bit disappointing when I have stuck to plan 100% and not gone over syns.

How many hours before weigh in did you stop drinking water? Or were you drinking up until weigh in?

I have 1.5 to lose in 2 weeks to get to my target for holiday.
And 9 lb to get to target for Christmas but that may go up after hols

Sat in class now waiting for it to start. I'm playing shops again. !

14 stone 4
To
12 stone 8. Thought if I wrote it down like that I could see how well I have done. So looking now I only need to lose
4 lb. To of lost 2 stone.!!!! (that is wow for me. Never stuck to anything to of lost that amount before.

Last edited:

14 stone 4
To
12 stone 8. Thought if I wrote it down like that I could see how well I have done. So looking now I only need to lose
4 lb. To of lost 2 stone.!!!! (that is wow for me. Never stuck to anything to of lost that amount before.

It is a fantastic achievement is easy to loose sight of how far we have come when it isn't going exactly how we want. You will be there for your holiday easily :)

14 stone 4
To

That is so brilliant! I see your goal weight in 12"7 is that the final goal or an interim one? Either way you are nearly at that one x

No hayley 12.7 is my goal for my holiday.
Then
11.11 for Christmas. And that's all my goals up to now (not been 11.11 since I was 19, I'm 43 now.
I do want to carry on once I get to 11.11 and I'm sure as I get nearer to it I will have set another goal.
I think little goals at a time are the way to go.
When I started at 14.4 I wanted to be 13 stone as that's what I was when I got married last year. So I was happy at 13. Now the more you lose the more you see yourself slimmer.

Ee
He/ a 1 babybel light,1pot of philli lightest
He/b 2 hi life cereal bars
Syns
Chocolate 12
Freedo 5
Italian cob 8
Extra light mayo (1.5)
I'm flexi syning this week as somedays I hardly have any others I may go over. But not very often)

For tea
Spicy sw wedges
Peas. Sweetcorn, brocelli, spinach
Salmon.
In my cob I had ham and lettue.

counting syns over the week works for a lot of people so i wouldnt worry.. we take our weight loss over the week anyway.. xx

When I started at 14.4 I wanted to be 13 stone as that's what I was when I got married last year. So I was happy at 13. Now the more you lose the more you see yourself slimmer.

That is so good to know (that you do start to see that you can indeed get slimmer). I think I have been upwards of the 14s for so long now I find it had to imagine myself ever being 13 something on the scales. I am finding it so hard to break out of the mindset that I never ever succeed long term at losing weight. I just keep thinking of the one next pound down and try not to get to overwhelmed with how much needs to go in total! Something must be working though as over 5 weeks in and still trying lol x

Hayley.
I think the more you lose the more you want to lose. I can't ever remember being under 11.11 so when I get there I will aim to get to 11, which will be funny to see me at 11.11 next mind 11 and under.
I have always been between 13 stone and 14.7 my whole adult life just yo yoing from one year to tim other.
I'm sure you can do so well as well. Now your in the 14's. That's a great and into another zone.
Keep up but I am better when I write everything down that goes in my mouth. I'm quite anal about it tbh soon as I set my plate down I write it down. Good luck and keep going your doing fantastic

I can remember being 9st13lbs, don't think I'll get there again I was 23 and walked for 1.5hrs everyday to and from work. I was that weight when I met my OH so he can remember me being tiny!! Not so handy! At the moment I am chuffed as I am lighter than I have been for about 18months, I was about this weight for ages, my body happily stays at this weight eating whatever I want, but I gained lots in the last year and had put on half a stone while I was ill for a long time early last year, too many ready meals and far too much wine and too many crisps and chocolate bars at work. Ramble over, off to the kitchen!

Morning hun, well done on your loss its a good loss and don't forget how well and far you have come, sometimes we lose sight you will get your target as your always so good about your food. I was really down at the beginning of the week with 4.5 gain considering I am not usually that bad was a massive gain for 4 days off plan, but also goes to show you that if you don't carry on you've had it so maybe mine did me a favor in the long run. Also don't forget they say the less you have to lose the harder it gets and you've lost so much maybe it will slow down a bit who knows, I hope these ramblings make sense to you and you know what i mean lol
On wards and downwards hun were all behind you every step of the way xx :superwoman:

14 stone 4
To

Woo! Congratulations on another loss. you are smashing this, girl!

and you are right. When you write it down like that it looks so fabulous. We get nearsighted about the next few pounds that we forget how well we've done. I'm gonna pinch this and write in my diary x x

Thank you puppet.!
I do try hard with my willpower. And tbh this is the most I have ever had, it doesn't bother me to much when my husband is eating stuff that synful. Naughty husband.!

Back