Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

My tea !! :D

Attachments

• 1378147277663.jpg
    1378147277663.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 121
Food choice looks great :) x

Yes belle. Need one for Thursday. It isn't going to be a cheap trip. ! Waiting for them to beautfy themselves. (not that they need to !)
Catch up later. !

Been to meadowhall, gosh it was still busy. It wasn't as bad as I thought so all is good. And at least she has a new bag for school on Thursday( oh my goodness Thursday has been a long day coming lol think they are getting fed up themselves now, although they would admit it.

So food today (red again)
He/a semi milk
He/a 3 babybel lights
He/b 2 weetabix
He/b wholemeal cob.

Lunch he/b with sliced beef and salad. And melon, apple and banana.
Also had shape yog (0.5)
Alpen light bar (3)

Going to have a lovely omelette for tea. Will take photos again If I remember before I scoff lol.

I have updated my app for this forum and its gone and cocked it all up. I'm not getting most recent posts. Will sort it tomo x
Night everyone. Good luck with weigh in tomo Sam.!

I have updated my app for this forum and its gone and cocked it all up. I'm not getting most recent posts. Will sort it tomo x
Night everyone. Good luck with weigh in tomo Sam.!

Mine has done the same, I delete the app then re install it and it still happens so have installed the old version and going to see if that works better! Good luck for your weigh in this morning Xx

Thanks Lesley may have to do same with the app. !
Will let you know about weigh in after 9.30 just saying to belle. My scales read 3 different weights so maybe not such a bargain lol

On plan all week.
Lost 0.5 lb p**sed off.
Large glass of red wine with my tea tonight.

Aw bless ya you frightened it with them scales! Just have a glass then battle on through hun, you know you can do it you've done so well, and hey its still a loss lovely chin up and soldier on Xx

Back