Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

FF sounds really tough and hopefully the dats you did will be a boost :) a good loss is an amazing feeling but keeping the weight off is even better I'm sure xx

Hey Claire. Yes it was tough. I hated it tbh. But I gave it a good go, hopefully it has still give me a little bit extra boost.
But after Wednesday weigh in I am not being so strict with myself with going on holiday. Going to remember all the sw tools. And adapt them so I enjoy myself.
I will still get to my Christmas target of 11.11 even after my holiday so it will be what it will be. !!!

Love u girls for the great support we give each other.

Must admit though I have found a new addiction today.

Catfish marathon !! (tv show)

Anyone else seen it.? Or been in that situation?

Its on MTV tonight at 9 pm its about people who meet on line but never meet up and fall in love. But something just doesn't add up, so when they meet sometimes they get a shock.
I met my husband on line. (I was one of the lucky ones)
But I did have an experience which I would of loved at the time to know what catfish would of thrown up.!

Lol. Just waiting for my husband to get back from his camping trip with his buds. Then he is at work from 6.30 and we need to nip to shop for last minute things!
Hangovers !! Lol. I have my headache pills ready for my hols.

What phone did u decide on

Lunch. I brought a small melon and ate all that :D
Tea
Cajun chicken, loads of veg, and rice.
And I have had nearly all my syns today !!

2 more sleeps for our holidays

Weigh in tomo,
Trying to get little jobs done that need to be done.
Pond filled up,
Hair dye on hair,
Coffee in mug.!
Finger nails painted
Toe nails at salon tomo after weigh in.
Bottom of the house is now very clean and sparkling.!:D

So food today. Ee
He/a 2 philli pots
He/b 3 rivita
Cereal bar (3)
Babybel lights (4)
Sw crisps.
Dinner
Melon.! And apple!
(hub tried to tempt me with one of those pre packed burgers.) its not happening.!
Tea?
Something with salad I think.

Last edited:
Was rough all day slept loads during the day then slept even more last night. Still chronically dehydrated this morning! I got an iPhone 5 as I have an iPad and I know how to use them!! Sounds like a lovely day, no plans really yet probably need to go to Asda but other than that not much!

Hi hun, just been catching up on your diary, well done doing ff don't think I could have done it at all!!! Make sure you enjoy your holliday.
That update on the new phone app has done my head in, I'm now working off two phones now so sorry I've not been about good luck for weigh in xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Lesley!!
Will update with photos of holiday when I can.!!
I have just had to uninstall the app again. Pain in the bum it is. Lol.
Will let you know how I get on with weigh in tomo morning

mobile app

Not getting excited yet. More apprehensive. Thinking about minute things that need to go into the case. And will try not to let my girls get me stressed out.

Last weigh in tomo morning.
For tea.
Sw cajan chicken
Sw wedges
Sweet chilli sauce (2.5)
Extra light mayo (1)

I know I haven't had enough salad or veg today. Think that I'm just want to get weighed and get in holiday mood.
I am going to do my best to use my sw tools on most days and choose good food. All I can do is my best to stick to plan. But I will be on holiday and do deserve a break.

Hey girls sorry haven't been to update. Got chatting in class then went to beauty salon.

Well lost 2.5 which I am very pleased with. Down to 12.5 now. So really pleased for my holidays I won't feel so bad when I do gain a little.
I know fast forward was hard but I did what I could. So it paid off !!

Sony arc s

Congrats hun, that's great :)

Relax and enjoy your hols now, you deserve it xx

Back