Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Thanks Sam. Good look for you tonight. ! ( and if you do have a small gain. Think about what a fab weekend you had, will check in later when you update x)

Sony arc s

Hey girls sorry haven't been to update. Got chatting in class then went to beauty salon.

Well lost 2.5 which I am very pleased with. Down to 12.5 now. So really pleased for my holidays I won't feel so bad when I do gain a little.
I know fast forward was hard but I did what I could. So it paid off !!

Sony arc s

Well done Hun.. That's absolutely brilliant xxxx

Thanks puppet.!!!
Glad to see you back, just got a WiFi connection so wanted to post a photo. !! Our 1st day. !

Sony arc s

Attachments

• 1379085694324.jpg
    1379085694324.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 77
Hey girls just checking in while waiting for bus to take us to the next town.
I have had a week off plan from tomo. So from tomo I'm going to use as much of my will power that I can get have at least 2 meals (breakfast and lunch) on plan as much as I can. We are all inclusive so it is hard but food isn't sparkling but we have pizza !!!:D
Just don't want a massive gain when I get back on the scales. X
Catch up with u all soon. Meant to be about 27 today here :D

Sony arc s

I could just go a sit under a palm tree with some nice warm sun lol hope your having fun Xx

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lovely have you done any swimming? I've just put the heating on lol Xx

I think you will definitely feel it when you get back hun, we've got an open fire which we normally burn wood on but I got fed up with the mess, so this year were on the oil central heating lol Xx

Back