Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Hey glad you got some tablets, I hear they are v effective :)

It's the weekend yay!!!! And I am off work until next Friday!!

Did you make that pate? xx

Not yet, I haven't had time today. Now sat here with hair dye on my head. Lol. Still plenty of jobs to do. But ill get there (I hope !)

Glad the Drs went OK. xx

Ee again.!
Liked scales this morning they say 11.11 exactly. So need to get under that for Wednesday.
So
He/a semi milk
He/ 2 Weetibix and 2 small bananas
Lunch
Tomato soup(sw=sf)
Tea
Fillet steak, sw wedges and mushy peas.( will have melon as pudding or starter as my =sf)
Snacks
Cereal bar (3 syns)
Melon,kiwi and grapes
Velvet crunch (4 syns)
Mint sauce (0.5)
Total syns today 7.5

Last edited:
Morning AB, glad the doctors visit went ok, I just love strawberries and pineapple both are speed food, just made 4 small sw jellies for sw triffle for tonight and tomorrow 2syns each.xx

Have you worked out how different your scales are to SW? Mine are 1.5lbs less give or take! xx

Tbh they are pretty much the same. At slimming club on Wednesday I was 11.12.5. When I brought these I was 11.12.6
So pretty much the same. I did do my research before I brought them. But was happy they were quite simular.!!

Did you make the pate? I got stuff to make more earlier!! xx

No not made pate yet. May make that tomorrow or Monday!

Sat down now with my Katie price but while Mark watches game of thrones.! ( he didn't get in from work till 9am, he plans to stay up all day. :eek:. I wouldn't be able to do that I would be so grumpy lol

Morning. !!
Scales say 11.10.4 this morning. Del like since I re read my sw manual I think about everything before I eat it. Think this is helping.
So breakfast
He/a semi milk
He/b 35g porridge
2 small bananas and berries
Going to be at my mums around lunch time so taking a mug shot and kiwi,grapes and banana with me. As she won't have anything in I can eat.
The tea time
Sw chilli con carne with mushrooms, peppers and onions with boiled rice.
Also going to buy another big watermelon to snack on. I'm sure this has helped my loss this week since Wednesday.

Back