Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

It was onions, garlic, tin of tomatos,tin of baked beans,tin of carrots,a tin of mixed beans (I wouldn't use them next time.I would use some other veg, maybe corn) Put it on hob till boiling, then simmered for 15 then I piped mash potato on top and grilled it until brown. !

Tonight is steak. Butternut wedges and mushy peas.
Melon, grapes (cinema grapes rather than sweets or chocolate)as snacks
Lunch was mug shot and kiwi.
So hungry can't wait till wedges are done.!
Not long back from cinema.
No syns today so going to have a little treat later. X

We took my daughters to watch. Catching fire (hunger games) wasn't brilliant, was very slow. I really think they shouldn't bring a second film out when the 1st one was so good.

Did u get to the cinema.?

We took my daughters to watch. Catching fire (hunger games) wasn't brilliant, was very slow. I really think they shouldn't bring a second film out when the 1st one was so good. Did u get to the cinema.?

I can't wait to watch that! I read the books and I loved them.

It's a trilogy hence the second film.. The story hasn't finished yet :)

No didn't end up going to the cinema. I'm scared ill end up eating popcorn so not gonna go. Have had way too many carbs this evening albeit all free.. Haven't had that much potato in a while lol

My daughter has also read all the books and said she enjoyed it as she knew what was happening next. It was ok just slow for me I guess.

I took a whole tub of grapes with me while my daughters ate sweets and my husband ate chocolate.
When we got home I said to my husband I just could drink a glass of red. And what a magic husband he is. Reached for one we had brought that I had forgot about that we had brought for Christmas. Was very nice.
Had a glass and half so calling it 15 and 2 jaffa cakes. So 19 today

Will take 4 off tomorrow allowance.! X cheeky I know.!! Lol

So I have decided to do red days now up until weigh in.
So today
He/a semi milk
He/a
He/b 2 cereal bars
He/b 2 Weetibix
Banana,melon
Lunch
Steamed salmon
Lettue, onion and cucumber.
Tea.
Jalfrezi sw chicken.

No syns again so far so will finish the bottle of wine off. Then I know I have had 30 syns over 2 days. Also had areo biscuit (5)

Had a nice day. Had a lovely lay in with my husband. Then while he was tidying his man shed up my girls and I went shopping.!
I brought 2 new nail polishes. I love the new polishes at the moment as some have glitter in them.!

Last edited:
I have been Christmas shopping today.! Got a few more bits and came home and ordered a few more on line.
So a red day
He/a 35g cheese
He/a semi milk
He/b 35g shreddies
He/b wholemeal cob.
Lunch he/b with he/a and bacon
With velvet crunch (4 syns)
And a whole fresh pineapple.
Tea
Fish medley with sw curry sauce.

Only 4 syns today.(I really hope my scales move tomorrow. As they are still on 11.10.8

Last edited:
I have only 2 more presents to buy.! One more for my daughter. One more for my mum and something for my husband. (which he doesn't know what he wants yet)
I have done some more shopping on line tonight.
I love buying presents for my loved one.!

Well done, we finally talked about Christmas think we will do OH parents on Christmas Day and my parents on either Boxing Day or 27th.

I want to go away but OH having none of that! I love buying presents too :) and wrapping!

Am also in bed long day but plenty of nice time with OH which was a bit of a surprise :)

No my husband is very hard to buy for. I would like to buy him a watch or something special. But he likes the outdoors and camping at his friends woods. So there is always something that he would like when he goes off. Maybe a new knife or something like that. But its something I will let him choose so he knows which one
Its his birthday on the 7th and I have brought him (because this is what he wanted) a big kettle so he can put it on his stove. And this silicone thingy to go over his flue on his stove! Lol. I know.!! Lol but its what makes him happy and he enjoys it.

We are at home over Christmas. My mum and her bf will come over and stop over night. My girls will be at home but my step daughter has to work then might go to her bf house. Then my girls go to their dads boxing day. But then home next day.!(my poor hub has only 2 days off.)

Morningg!
Scales say 11.9.8 (that's a lb down , so fingers crossed I can do another half or another lb before weigh in, I do think its because I have switched to original again it seems to work better for me)

He/a semi milk
He/b 2 Weetibix
He/a
He/b
Lunch time
Maybe fish medley with sw curry sauce.
Not sure for tea.
Snacks
Pineapple, kiwi, anything superfree.!

If red works for you, continue with it my love.

His presents sound ideal for him, so I be the loves them! Never been camping :-O don't think I'd want to now at my age... Lol

Back