Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Its a smallish gastro pub. With candle lights all over so the atmosphere is beautiful. The place is beautiful and the food is fantastic. Always. The food is all local produce. They do all a lot of choices. But we have tried a lot but always go back for the mix grill. It isn't a cheap place. But a place we like to go for something special.
Tomorrow we drops girls off to spend over night at their dads. Then we will go and see my mum for a while. Then going to town to get some more presents. And Mr wants to sort out a new phone contract. So it will be busy.! But I like weekends like that.

Sounds lovely, we went so where similar on weds they grow lots of stuff in their garden was v nice :)

Sounds good I'm working all wknd but think it will be ok, as long as no one is sick!!!

Just started watching 24 am getting addicted must go to bed!

I love watching box sets of stuff you can put on when nothing is on tv. Loved prison break. But got a bit samey in the end. And also lost. Which was good but did confuse me at times. Lol. My favourite box set is outnumbered.:D
I haven't watched any of 24! I don't know why tbh as its something I know I would like.
Right off to bed now to read a while x

Red day today.
He/a semi milk
He/b 2 Weetibix
He/a 2 philli lightest
He/b wholemeal cob
With beef. Branston pickle (1) and velvet crunch (4)
Bananas and pineapple.
Tea with be
Sticky pork with broccoli, sprouts and butternut wedges.
Hot chocolate (2)
Elizabeth Shaw mint crisp (3)
Sauce for dinner (2)
Rivita sweet onion (4.5)
With ham and onion and marmite.
Syns in total today 16.5

Last edited:
Omg very sad day today just found out that my favourite actor and man I look forward to watching because he is such eye candy has died in a car crash in America. In so so sad.

RIP PAUL WALKER. :(

Food today red day
He/a semi milk
He/a
He/b 2 Weetibix
He/b wholemeal bread
With chicken and bacon.
Packet of special k cracker crisps (4.5)
Grab and go lunch as above.
Still shopping.! But need another trip to meadow hall tomorrow so hub can get my birthday present.
So tea.
Sw chicken tikka masala. With butternut wedges.
Areo biscuit bar (5)
Bite of choc 1
Extra light mayo 0.5
Syns today 11

Last edited:
Red day again.!
He/a semi milk
He/b 35g porridge
And berries
He/a
He/b wholemeal cob
With ww sausages (2) and branston (1)

Tea
Fish medley with sw curry sauce.
I had a freedo before bed as I was so stress with nat west not puting my payment through for important tickets. Anyway did get the tickets at 11.30pm. Things mums do.!!
So syns were nt to bad
Right I need to sleep. !! Up early.

Last edited:
Last red day off week. My scales say 11.7.5 that makes class scales around 11.8 so that would be 1,5 loss. Pleased with that, I would be. So will have a fish and low syn day. So see what happens!
He/a semi milk
He/b 2 Weetibix

He/a
He/b

Been another busy day. But stayed on plan. For tea I had steamed salmon with he/a 2 pots of philli lightest and he/b as 3 sweet onion rivita and a bag of velvet crunch 4 syns today so total of 77 for the week so let's see what the scales say tomorrow

from my sparking new phone.(It's my Christmas present)

So food today
He A semi milk.
He B 2 rocky road bars
Steak. Sw chips.mushy pea
Branston 2
Small bit of cheese 4
Freddo bar 4
Mug shot
Then blow it and had a bar of diary milk.
Never mind. Back unit now.
from my sparking new phone.

Last edited:
Back