Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Just seen your loss.... Well done! Red is clearly working. xx

Red day. Back to it.
He.a semi milk
He.B 2 weetibix
Banana.

Excited I'm going to try and buy little mix tickets tomorrow for me and my girls. As when concert is on when Mr is at bushcraft show next year. They go on sale tomorrow at ten.. so fingers crossed.
from my sparking new phone.

Ohh that is exciting. Trying to decide when I am going to get the rest of my shopping done, am thinking next Thursday maybe simply because I am running out of time! And need to wrap it all as well! Have done a lot but got stuff left to do!

Lunch.
Wholemeal cob heb
35g cheese hea
Beef and Branston 1 velvet crunch 4
Tea will be fish medley with sw curry sauce.
Then I have a options indulgence hot chocolate for later 2.5
So today's syns will be 7.5

Thank you. It's a 8 foot tree in a smallish front room. But I love a big tree so we manage. Yes all set now. Can't put our presents under the tree just yet as the cats keep sitting under it. And rosie is far to nosey. Lol.

Managed to buy our tickets to see little mix for next may. We didn't think they went on sale to public till tomorrow. But thought I would go on and see how the website worked. And because I had signed up for the mailing list I could buy tickets so very pleased.
Also got to get tickets next week for Mr and me to go see circus De solei.

Red day.
Porridge and semi milk and berries.
Lunch
Mackerel 1.5syn. Lettuce. Onion. Branston 1 syn. Water melon.
Tea.
Steamed salmon.butternut wedges. I think.
So looking forward to mark's birthday tomorrow. I love getting him presents he doesn't know about
Velvet crunch 4. Rocky road bar 3 hot chocolate 2
So syns up to now.11.5
Think that's it today

Last edited:
Morning AB well done on getting your tickets, I can't wait for next year going to see peter andre in concert and meet and greet him aswell yeah xx

So today extra easy. As we are out tonight for my husbands.
Breakfast.
He.B wholemeal
With baked beans.
Mug shot

Last edited:
Back