Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Thank you Rozie. We did thank you. So full of food and wine. I couldn't decide what to wear.
1386457069101.jpg
I went for the one with the shoes

from my sparking new phone.

Attachments

• 1386457086537.jpg
    1386457086537.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 85
Thank you my little buddies. :p

So today trying to take less in that yesterday although syn wise would of only been the wine and what ever the meat was cooked in and the chips and onion rings lol. But good night.

Today ee day
Semi milk and 2 weetibix
Hot chocolate 2 syns.
Tea
Sw tandoori chicken and butternut wedges. Maybe some light mayo and mushy peas
Then that will be it I think.
So 3 syns today.

Last edited:
Back to red days for 2 days.

Going to have a drive to new asda living to see if I can find a new dress for sw Christmas party.

1St got to drop Lauren off at school not looking forward to that. She had a big fall out with her best friend on Friday. So bad I had to get her from school because she was so upset.

Sorry I forgot to say you look fab in both dresses on hubby's birthday!

That's sad about your daughter. I hope she manages to sort it out with her friend.. Must be awful to see her that way.

Nothing at asda I likedliked did try one dress on but not my type of thing to wear. So will carry on looking.

I took her to school and watched her walk off to her friend as she had waited for her. I hope she has been okay. She is quite shy and lacks confidence. And she is a terrible worrier. Can't wait to pick her up so I know she has been okay. I told her to go to the teacher who was with her on Friday if anything wasn't right. So we will see.( thank you Rozie)

So food
Breakfast.he.a Semi milk. He.B2 weetibix and a banana.
Heb 2 alpen light bars.
Lunch.
Steamed salmon.watercress.red onion. Syn free dip and carrot sticks.
Also bag of velvet crunch 4 syns. Hot chocolate 2 syns That's it for syns today.
Tea
Sw lamb and veg curry. From the entertainment book. Which was lovely.

Last edited:
So red day. Got to try and pull it up a notch today. As weigh in tomorrow. Maybe a stay the same or a small gain. Not to bothered as we did have a night out and I did have wine. But I did work around it. So only the scales will see.

So breakfast
Hea semi milk
Heb 35g shredders and a banana
Heb wholemeal cob
Bacon
Extra light mayo and velvet crunch 4.5 syns
Tea
Salmon salad with water cress. Eggs. Onion. Peppers.
Syns today 4.5

Fingers crossed for tomorrow

Last edited:
Morning !!
I have lost half a pound. Which I am delighted with as having a night out and a bottle of wine.
So the fun starts again today.
Another week of food optimising.
Going to try my best to get a 3lb loss for next week then that's 3 stones. Going to eat a lot of fish and fruit and super free and try to have something different each day for healthy extra.

Breakfast
He. B malt cob
With bacon. Baked beans. One ww sausage 0.5 syn. Brown sauce 0.5 syn
4 pieces of chocolate 5 syns.
Tea will be
Sw wedges. And left over syn free curry.

So for a weigh in day. That's really good.

Last edited:
Thank you Sam. I'm so focused this week. Mark is away Friday till Monday so it's just me and my girls so we plan to shop. And have a good weekend. No day off for me this week. Lol. It doesn't matter though as Christmas is nearly here.

Merry Christmas to you all.!!!!!!

Oh that's so good that you lost AB! Well done, fantastic result.

The changes will have a real positive effect on your weight loss this week I'm sure of it.

Keep up the good work x

Awesome stuff! Well done! Great to hear about your loss! :) You really are an inspiration! :) x

Thank you Rozie and meezo
Your both to kind. Can't wait to show you all my new party dress. Which I will get a photo taken on party night next Wednesday. 1St dress I ever remember buying in a size 14 and it fits and looks lush. #Can'twait lol

So happy with scales today. As they say 11.6 so that's good.
Today back to red days
Hea semi milk
Heb 35g shreddies
Shopping today so not sure what's for lunch and tea yet. But one thing I know is I need fruit our bowl is empty.

Merry Christmas to you all.!!!!!!

Back