Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Day 4 on 30 day shred.
And a ee day
Scales say 11.5 but to be honest they aren't being as accurate as when I first got them. Before Christmas they said 11.3.6 at home and at class I was 11.4.5 then the following week my scales said 11.2.6 and I had stayed the same. This week they said 11.4.5 and at class out was 11.6
So not too happy with them if they are incorrect this time I'm ditching them. So weigh in tomorrow so we will see

Last edited:
Don't rule out your scales being right and class ones being wrong lovely, the class ones fluctuate more than my home ones I am sure!! I can be the same weight two weeks running at home and loose in class loose at home and sts in class!

I view class as my actual weight and just use home to keep me focused! Daily weighing does help me I know so going to stay with it but I don't rely on it

Every scale is different and your weight will fluctuate depending on the time of day either. That's why you shouldn't weigh on 2 different scales.

It's the class ones that count so chin up x

Day 4 on 30 day shred.
And a red day.
Scales say 11.5 but to be honest they aren't being as accurate as when I first got them. Before Christmas they said 11.3.6 at home and at class I was 11.4.5 then the following week my scales said 11.2.6 and I had stayed the same. This week they said 11.4.5 and at class out was 11.6
So not too happy with them if they are incorrect this time I'm ditching them. So weigh in tomorrow so we will see

Morning AB, stick with class scales, I know its hard trying not going on your own scales all the time because you want to know if you have losted, at home do you weigh with your clothes on or off because that can make a difference aswell what time of day you weigh yourself. at class I wear the same clothes every week but different colours, I have two exact same jumpers and trousers, and at home I weigh myself with no clothes on before I have a shower in the morning. chin up and good luck for tomorrow's wi, it will be a loss. xx

I weigh just before I go to class with leggings and a top on. ( lightest clothes lol)
And when I'm at home is the same always weigh with clothes on. So I know that's not making a difference.
I'm not down about it just frustrating

so breakfast/lunch was Baked beans, sausage 1.5 syns small bit of liver and bacon with a wholemeal cob. He b
Snack. . A pink lady Apple
Tea will be Salmon and maybe salad. Want something to go with the salmon that is going to help with weigh in in the morning. Think veg may make me more bloated and heavy
Might even do Salmon a few rivita and 2 little pots of Philli. (He a)

Salad make me bloated after I have eaten it, so I think I would stick to having bowls of soup the night before and have a light lunch. xx

I weigh in in the morning jane.
So tonight I have decided 3 rivita,
4.5 syns. 2 pots if Philli. He a. Cucumber a few tomatos and streamed salmon
Syns today

I weigh in in the morning jane.
So tonight I have decided 3 rivita,
4.5 syns. 2 pots if Philli. He a. Cucumber a few tomatos and streamed salmon
Syns today

I think that is light enough, nothing seem heavy there, goodluck for tomorrow. xx

Thankyou Jane. Will let you know. Gosh I'm hungry now though. Will have to go to bed so I don't pick. I can't drink any more water to fill me up I'll never stop pee in tonight lol

Thankyou will let you know soon how I get on.
My scales say 11.4 that's what they said last week when class scales said 11.6
So if my scales are right I would Sts which will annoy me as I have been on. Plan 100% only other thing is I have done 30 day shred. If that's what happens after exercise. . Well class will tell. Will leave soon x

Back