Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Hey girls I lost 1 lb. So happy with that. So 11.5 now.
So this week I am re looking at my books and having a full week on ee. Up in my super free and planning on having a great week. !!

Thankyou my lovelies :)
So tea will be best ever box which is in the family feast book. With sw cheesy chips.
We have been given food diaries so I plan to monitor everything that passes my lips.

What is best ever box? I fancy the Maryland chicken in the mag, the ingredients are on my shopping list :)

So sorry since my phone updated I'm left with this really rubbish qwerty keyboard if I put a word in It changes it.
By box I mean book lol

Found out today that the magazine The leader gave me with a few presents at Christmas is a 6 month subscription. How cool is that

Well done on your WI :) xx

Morning ladies
So breakfast was porridge and semi milk with a banana
Tea will be sw tandoori chicken with veg.
Lunch maybe Tuna and salad bits I think.

Well done on the loss AB- brilliant result. As long as the numbers on the scale go down that's the main thing.

Group was great wasn't it this week? There were so many new members and I loved it. Really missed the group!

I missed group to. But still kept in contact with my special friends.
Yes Claire going to do a full week of ee. Then a full week next week of red.

I'm really making sure I do that one third of a plate of super free with all my meals.
Like you say going back to group makes you look at your books again.

I'm sticking with red is second nature to me and Ben isn't a huge carbs fan so fits with our meals nicely too. Think I need a nap feeling exhausted!

I missed group to. But still kept in contact with my special friends.
Yes Claire going to do a full week of ee. Then a full week next week of red.

I'm really making sure I do that one third of a plate of super free with all my meals.
Like you say going back to group makes you look at your books again.

I think going back to class opens your eyes again to different things and ideas, the one third super free food is a good idea, they were saying that in class this morning, might give it ago myself xx

I did Thank you. Still applying for every job I find that's in a 20 miles radius. Still nothing. I do get myself busy but would love a little job.
Food today was 100% again. And 10.5 syns

Back