Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

OOOOOOOOO well done Lovely your so so close to those 10's now absolutely fab !! Have you got an ideal weight your heading for once youve got the next half a stone off or are you going to wing it x

My own target weight is 10.7 which is only 8lb to go. My BMI says my healthy weight is 9.7 stone. But think BMI is too far fetched. So maybe I will go down to 10.4. Then that's 4 stone loss. I can't see me any less than that. Lol
Makes me smile because at 14 stone 4 I never thought I would get to where I am.

Lol Clare if you have seen what I have eaten today you would not say that I haven't stopped. . Anyway it's out my system now. Back on plan. Lol x c
But Thank u for saying x

Well done Heather :) xx

Thanks Sam. I'm going to try and remember to take a photo of myself tommorow so everyone can see the difference. Fingers crossed I don't forget.

Back to it this morning
He a semi milk
He b 35g porridge
Banana.
Going to spend the morning with two of my good friends. Really looking forward to that.

Had a lovely morning with my two friends ( These are my 2 buddies from class)
So lunch
Tin of tuna with a little mayo 0.5
Lettuce. Peppers and spring onion and 3 satsumas
Tea maybe jacket pot.chicken breast with sw curry sauce.onions and mushrooms.

Hi AB its nice to go out with friends, do you have a cheat day ie after wi, some of the women at class do, and I use to, but not anymore I think its put you off. xx

Hiya Jane. Tbh I don't really have a cheat day but yesterday I just wanted sweet things. So did have them and got that our my system. Lol . I'm just not going to have as many syns this week. Try to reduce them. I have had 7.5 today so that's it for me. X

That's really good.!! We could be target buddies lol how much more do you need to lose to get to target

Well I decided on a stone in total, so I've got 9.5lb left to go. My club 10 is 10st 6 but I'm totally happy to be mid to high 10s. I'm 5ft 7 so not bothered about going too low really. And don't want to buy all new clothes lol!! You've done fab so far xx

Morning lovely oooooooooooooo tis friday YAY!!! Enjoy whatever your doing xx

Well I decided on a stone in total, so I've got 9.5lb left to go. My club 10 is 10st 6 but I'm totally happy to be mid to high 10s. I'm 5ft 7 so not bothered about going too low really. And don't want to buy all new clothes lol!! You've done fab so far xx

Yes I am doing fab aren't I !!
Lol and I love it now I can see it when I look on the mirror. Down from 14.4 to 11.2 is just something i never thought possible. In only 5.2 so i think i know how much is enough when i get there.
But i Love buying new clothes but don't want to buy to many at the moment
Lol

Morning lovely oooooooooooooo tis friday YAY!!! Enjoy whatever your doing xx

Hey chick. Well had no food as yet.I took girls to school then went into town to take some school shoes back that didn't fit well . I ordered them on line to save time. And still had to go into town lol. Never mind. I also went into the works to buy a kind of diet journal, my friend had one the other day and looked really good. So will photo it later. It's to plan meals and write in what you have eaten that day.
Just waiting for Mr to get up from his night shift then we are of food shopping. Then we will have brunch when we get back.
Have a good day Karen and will catch up again later. X

Back