Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Swede is gorgeous, heather was force fed it like castor oil lol x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The mushroom soup was one someone gave us in group last saturday she has a soup maker but have made it in a pan too.
Mushroom soup.
Sweat 1 clove of garlic off with a small sliced onion add mushrooms she used a 400g tub just til they turn colour then add a pint of veg or chicken stock she used oxos so whatever is your fav, and simmer for a little less than other soups as mushrooms take so little time to cook and season after cooked. She also said she sometimes adds a splurge of low low cheese spread to cream it up.. sounds lovely I am going to have a go later as got heaps of mushrooms left could be good for that bored picky hour to have superspeed soup in fridge.

I will write down that recipe in a while. Thankyou. X
Breakfast / lunch
hex a low low cheese spread
Hex b 3 rivita and grapes

And green t. Some of them on you tube sw blogs mentioned it. So thought I'd give it a go. As i am normally a strong coffee drinker. It's meant to help with weight loss and good for you.
Don't you have it rozie?

Asda often do 3 boxes of their own brand flavoured teas for £2 its a good way of trying the green teas til you find one u like my son used to drink lots of these when he lost loads with sw.

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The mushroom soup was one someone gave us in group last saturday she has a soup maker but have made it in a pan too.
Mushroom soup.
Sweat 1 clove of garlic off with a small sliced onion add mushrooms she used a 400g tub just til they turn colour then add a pint of veg or chicken stock she used oxos so whatever is your fav, and simmer for a little less than other soups as mushrooms take so little time to cook and season after cooked. She also said she sometimes adds a splurge of low low cheese spread to cream it up.. sounds lovely I am going to have a go later as got heaps of mushrooms left could be good for that bored picky hour to have superspeed soup in fridge.

Thanks:thankyou: DD just made it, haven't put garlic in not keen going to have it later, just love my soup maker.:bliss:

Hi AB I'm on whats app as well could you email me your phone number, I speak to Rozie all the time when I feel down or she does, its nice to text people who helps you along and keeps you motivated. xx

Had another red day
He a laughing cow
He a semi milk
He b 2 Weetibix
He b 230g potato

Pineapple. Carrots. Brocelli (snacked on these)
Tea Sw tandoori chicken. Lettuce .tom's. Onions and he b.
Syns 2 for half a special k chewy bar.

Hey AB I did a red day today didn't miss potatoes or rice and pasta today but I did miss my mushy peas, I had bread x2 instead of my peas.
You are doing really well on your food, it won't belong now before you get to target you must be really chuffed. xx

Well I got on my scales this morning and they hovered into the tens. But stayed at 11 stone. See what they say tomorrow. I'm not normally a serial weigher but because I'm close to tens I just want to see it. Lol
Think I still want to lose another stone. But I'll get there for the summer.

Hi AB think I would do the same keep checking the scales if I was that near to target, your family must be really pleased how far you come, you will be sure to get there by easter never mind summer the way you are going. well done xx

Well got on the scales today and I'm in the tens. Finally lol
1391957161194.jpg
So I'm sure by Wednesday on their scales iv should be fine. I expect a gain the week after only a little one as my 2 sw buddies and our husbands are going out for an Indian. Cant wait

Back