Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Sounds like u have the lurgy too eh, foods looking fab hope u have a nice day planned, clear blue skies here today shame we are all too knackered to go enjoy lol x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Trying not to have syns today as I want. Need wine tonight. Feeling a bit low. (Family stuff)
Breakfast 2 Weetibix semi milk and banana.
Lunch Mug shot and carrots.
Tea. Pulled pork in a crock put. Sw chips and mushy peas.
Add you can see a ee day x

Hope your wine helps hun and you feel happier soon xx

Clare check out my page on that other site. I did pulled pork tonight. I know you don't like pork but it was lush and looked lovely.
Only syns tonight
15 for half a bottle of red. Worth saving syns for.!

Hiya luv its been so long i just wanted to say a huge congratulations for getting into the tens what a massive achievement i bet your so proud your still an inspiration missed you and hope you are well xxx

Hi Heather hope you enjoyed your bottle of wine, you have to let off a stream every now and then, all I wanted yesterday was sweets or chocolate gave in to a curly wurly 6 and a mini cadburys bar 5.5, I could of eaten the whole packet. xx

Hiya luv its been so long i just wanted to say a huge congratulations for getting into the tens what a massive achievement i bet your so proud your still an inspiration missed you and hope you are well xxx

Oh chicken. Is lovely to hear from you. ! Thankyou and yes still hear getting smaller by the week. Got lots more confidence in myself tbh now. Sometimes I have to remember I can hold my head high.
How you getting on. Love to keep in contact with you. PM me x x

Hi Heather hope you enjoyed your bottle of wine, you have to let off a stream every now and then, all I wanted yesterday was sweets or chocolate gave in to a curly wurly 6 and a mini cadburys bar 5.5, I could of eaten the whole packet. xx

Thankyou Jane I'm Ok today. Well, till we pick my two teens up. Then we will see. Lol.
Food today red day
Breakfast Sausage (2 syns) an egg and 3 Bacon. Wholemeal cob He b.
Alpen light bar X2 he b
Not sure what's for t yet
Need to have my he A's later
So had low low as he a.
Salad and chicken. No more syns had. So maybe have a bag of Velvet later. If not leaving syns at 2.

Last edited:
Hi hun. Hope things settle down soon. You have inspired me to do a few red days with the tuna melts - yum yum. Forgot how little w/m pasta you're allowed to have though! Eeek it's a tiny amount. I should have done EE but I don't have enough veg/fruit. xx

I love these tuna melts. And I love red days they stop me eating too many carbs.!
Thankyou. And I'm sure it will. . I'll just hold on for the ride again lol

You can certainly hold your head up high strut your stuff youve done amazingly well i.always said i admired you and youve inspired.me again i hope i can do aswell as you your determination is fantastic i give up at the first hurdle and need to stay as strong as you. Im gonna take a leaf out of your book and try and do some red days too i eat far too many carbs when i do extra easy. It feels great to talk to u again :) xxxx

Is lovely to see you here again. :D. I know you can get on plan again. It just takes some planning and pre thinking. And sometimes life does get in the way. I'm better with red days. Else I would eat potato's every meal lol.
I'm planning at being at target at end of April. So fingers crossed.
I've pm you. X

oooooooooo is that THE pumpkin ?? hoping so x

See inspire us all you do every January I swear to myself il stop chasing huge numbers and being defeated when I fail at getting them your the perfect example of little n often wins the race xxx Your weekend looks fab I have been on plan too just seems very very odd eating meals with everyone else just not as much ... Hope Monday is kind to us all weatherwise x O I have started a w/w diary now It was too confusing for me so needed a new 1 lol x

Red day.
35g porridge a banana. HEXA HExB
Hopefully get out for a walk in a while. Depending on the weather !
Been for a lovely walk.
Lunch. Big flat mushrooms. With Tuna and onion topped with HEXA cheese. Yum
Syns
Mayo 0.5
Velvet 4
Special k chewy bar 4.5
Salad and salmon.
Berries. Yogurt and 3 rich tea fingers 3 Syns
Total syns today 12

Last edited:
Back