Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Certificate and flowers and a free week

Attachments

• 1394025324682.jpg
    1394025324682.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 73
Aww that is blooming amazing gorg flowers and your still half disappointed daftarse the title of award says it all, amazing as all the girls said xxx whoohoo !...

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Course you are your in the tens now :D

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

So today is a red day I think unless it turns into a SE day. See how I get on.
So hex a and b
2 Weetibix semi milk and a banana

Morning Heather what did your girls and hubby think of your award and flowers, bet they were really pleased xx

Hows your day been ? quiet around minis without u posting lol xx

I'm still here just seem quite busy today for some reason. Mine my neighbour came round to pop in for a catch up and a cup of tea. . 2 hours later she goes :eek: what mum do you know has 2 hours to soar to listen to rubbish lol I ask you lol.
Then I thought id take a nice Bath once Mr had gone off to work. As he'd been snoring since he came home at 2 am. I was knackered. Anyway. Runs the bath. Gets in my mum rang me twice while in the sodding Bath. I didn't answer it. Typical if it's not the kids wanting to use the toilet. Is my mum asking me how does she find paint charts on line :eek: I need a medal I do.
Anyway foods Been good. Only had 9.5 syns. Made done lovely fishcakes tonight. Been doing red days. Love red days.

How r u getting on Karen. Weigh day for you tommorow

OMG. Been to our local tesco this morning. And we always have a little chat to the girls behind the deli counter. Anyway. They both asked me what diet I was on. They did they've noticed for a while I was losing weight but says I look really good and they paid me so many complements. I was really happy put a spring in my step. They were nearly gushing at how well I've done.

Very happy girl today

OMG. Been to our local tesco this morning. And we always have a little chat to the girls behind the deli counter. Anyway. They both asked me what diet I was on. They did they've noticed for a while I was losing weight but says I look really good and they paid me so many complements. I was really happy put a spring in my step. They were nearly gushing at how well I've done.

Very happy girl today

I bet you feel awesome!! Someone commented on my figure the other day and was like, why yes i have lost some weight haha. Felt great!!! Enjoy all your compliments it'll make you glow all the more!!!!

Back