Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Good luck for today xx

How'd it go today x.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya sorry for delay. I lost 1.5lb. Happy with that.
Taking me to 10.10 getting there
Will catch up later. X
And finally got my 3 and half stone award. So lost altogether 3 stone 8lb

Last edited:
Hiya sorry for delay. I lost 1.5lb. Happy with that.
Taking me to 10.10 getting there
Will catch up later. X
And finally got my 3 and half stone award. So lost altogether 3 stone 8lb

well done heather you deserve it for being so patient xx

Whoohoo well done mrs ! Creeping closer now.. has mum gone home now ? X

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks girls. Yes karen drove her home soon as I came back from class. I came in and she said are u going to make us a drink. Noooo I said ill take u home as its a 2 hour round trip. It isnt but she's none the wiser. So nice to have my house back lol.

Aww bless youv patience of a saint u meany lol .. I know what u mean iv just swapped tomorrow so my mother in law dont have to stay up to take nath to school I love my odd evening at home just Nathan n me ... especially as we spent all day n night yesterday blitz ing house nice lazy evening n catch up with crap tele when naths in bed... what u upto ?

Thanks rozie.
Karen well Mark is at work. Isabel is upstairs. Step d. Is out with her bf. So just me and Lauren just finished watching secret eaters and texting my 2 buddies.
Nice relaxed evening. ! Even though I dropped mum off at one. Between one and 6 she has rung 5 times. . I ignored the last two lol

O I found secret eaters for first time a few days ago o I love it ! It's got all the series on 4 on demand ... glad youve had a chill out evening n mums gone home, u must be so chuffed with ya award today...I got law n order on yankees burning n nath in bed dogs in w indow waiting for andrew to come home from work lol

That's high maintenance my mum never calls me she says I have plenty on and I'll call her when I can we text a lot though and that is nice xxx

Oh yes high maintenance. .see if and when she has a bf. We never hear from her. Only thing is cause she is high maintenance they dont stop around long.
Off to bed now to read x

Enjoy, what are you reading? I'm lucky my dad's mum was dreadfully high maintenance and so was OH mil so both of them are very stay out of the way always there if we need them but never demanding, is nice and I feel very lucky! xx

So wish I hadn't eaten so mixh salt and pepper bread with butter last night/yesterday. Don't know what it was but my daughter said something last night. That just clicked.... if I have a day night off ots going to take longer to loss it.. when im so close.
I know this but hearing her say it. Ive had my last day/night off. . Its stupid really cause it cocks the rest of the week up.

So wish I hadn't eaten so mixh salt and pepper bread with butter last night/yesterday. Don't know what it was but my daughter said something last night. That just clicked.... if I have a day night off ots going to take longer to loss it.. when im so close.
I know this but hearing her say it. Ive had my last day/night off. . Its stupid really cause it cocks the rest of the week up.

I've being having a cheat day/night after I've got weighed and this time I have gained 1.5lb gutted first time put on since going back, really we are only cheating ourselves no one else. xx

14lba to go wow! What an achievement :) how is your day going? Had my manager/friend texting me this morning work is nuts at the moment! I've changed energy supplier and got 5.50 knocked off my sky bill for a year as I was going to change for phone and broadband, just had a pay rise and increase in personal allowance should make me a bit better off so going to try and save more I think and get my pension sorted again! Dull I know but important

14lba to go wow! What an achievement :) how is your day going? Had my manager/friend texting me this morning work is nuts at the moment! I've changed energy supplier and got 5.50 knocked off my sky bill for a year as I was going to change for phone and broadband, just had a pay rise and increase in personal allowance should make me a bit better off so going to try and save more I think and get my pension sorted again! Dull I know but important

My day seems like yours. Housework. Washing and ironing. Sorting lunch out for Mr night shift. Nipping to town tomorrow to pick some school trousers up from river island for lauren. May need to have a nip to DP while im there.
When is your birthday?
Mine is 6th of April. Cant wait I love presents lol.

Back