Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Oo they sound posh, hope they're worth the syns I'm not a massive icecream fan but Andrew loves magnums... God its freezing here today I'm 12 hours into a 16 hour shift Oooo my beds calling me bigtime...I just had an Asda frozen chicken hotpot for lunch not had it before was really nice as a.standby in the freezer ..

Hope all you Sw warriors are having a lovely day x x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Having a red day. Had all my hex a and b's today..
Was going to have rice and chicken for tea.. just realised I cant have rice on a red day. So looks like salad and chicken bugger.
Syns so far
Extra light mayo 1
Noughts and Crosses 4.5

So yes tea is. .........
CHICKEN FRIGGING SALAD AGAIN
and tommorow wont be much of an adventure either as it will be day before weigh in.

Y don't u do a nice shepherds pie with swede n carrot mash, stuffed mushrooms n maggis chicken, nice stirfry with soy n sweet chili sauce, mayflower curry sauce and add onions mushrooms peppers n whatever meat, spicy mince stuffed peppers, diet coke chicken, Gammon pineapple n sweet potatoes wedges out of heb Mmm...

Y don't u do a nice shepherds pie with swede n carrot mash, stuffed mushrooms n maggis chicken, nice stirfry with soy n sweet chili sauce, mayflower curry sauce and add onions mushrooms peppers n whatever meat, spicy mince stuffed peppers, diet coke chicken, Gammon pineapple n sweet potatoes wedges out of heb Mmm...

Thanks karen. Already had chicken out. . Didnt have much in off ur list either. But thank u. Ill keep them ideas though

Als0...
Wh0 has made a sw lasagne????
Im struggling what to use as the cheese sauce?
G0ing t0 make this I think 0n wednesday

Iv used a tub of lowlow n loosened it with a Lil milk, but often used a packet of cheese sauce asda is quite low and its only add water and the low fat mozzarella balls are quite low to top it once portion ed out x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

There's a recipe for lasagne that uses ricotta. Remind me later on and I'll post I up for you. Need to find the picture of it for you.

Ahhhh thank u Karen will look into that . aren't u meant to be sleeping now x

Watching one born every min first lol x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Still a pound up on my scales today. Only thing I've done is flexi syn.
And ive still a loafs of syns left. That I dont want to use up now.:(

Just do what you usually do before weigh in n don't eat too many syns if u don't want too, that way you will be using weekly syns rather than flexi cos u didn't go really mad did you x

Hi AB, i have been following your diary right from the start and can i just say you are doing brilliantly. I enjoy looking at your pictures of your food, where is your other post? I am just starting to read your diary again from the beginning as i get a bit confused as to what i can eat on red days and i know you do quite a few. Keep up the good work you are nearly there. Lucky you x

Hi AB, i have been following your diary right from the start and can i just say you are doing brilliantly. I enjoy looking at your pictures of your food, where is your other post? I am just starting to read your diary again from the beginning as i get a bit confused as to what i can eat on red days and i know you do quite a few. Keep up the good work you are nearly there. Lucky you x

Omg thankyou thats so kind of you to say.. I do put alot of my photos on IG and sometimes forget to put them on here. .
Yes nearly there although my leader hasn't mentioned to me about setting a target. Going to have a word with her. And set it for ten stone. Only 10 lb to go. Minus if I lose tommorow. Thank u again for your support x x

It's because of heather I've had an amazing loss this week.

She's a true inspiration. Wouldn't have been able to do it without her :) x

Back