Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Am i right in thinking that red days are a bit like the atkins diet, im ok with EE as i know i can eat anything but would hate to mess up on red days by having foods i am not able to. I will just keep reading your diary any get menu ideas from you i think and then i know i will be on the right track. Thanks for your posts, they are all so helpful x

Am i right in thinking that red days are a bit like the atkins diet, im ok with EE as i know i can eat anything but would hate to mess up on red days by having foods i am not able to. I will just keep reading your diary any get menu ideas from you i think and then i know i will be on the right track. Thanks for your posts, they are all so helpful x

Do u have sw booklets? It explain red days in there? If not when I get a bit if time ill explain red days to u. They are worth a go. ROZIE stuck to it all week and has lost 4.5 lb this week.. thats just fabulous
Do u have much to lose. Or a target in mind?

Good luck this morning sweets xx

Maintained again.... gets harder to lose the closer to target u are.

Full 7 days on plan. . Use my syns wisely and cut down on my portion sizes x

Shake things up.

Different hex's and meals. You said you were getting bored of chicken salads. Get online and meal searching.

You will lose for sure next week. Just mix things up this week x

This is today's
Please could someone look through my week see what they think... Please.
Thank u. Everyday is red besides today

Attachments

• 1395853426653.jpg
    1395853426653.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 25
Back