Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Hi heather sorry its a bit past morning, sometimes dont get the chance to post although im still reading. My name is louise by the way. Your tea looked delicious how many syns for the chicken? And this was a red day aswell wasnt it!! I am going to follow your meals and do a menu so i know exactly what im going to have. If i post my days would you give me a bit feedback, also do you know an appetite suppressant as sometimes i could just eat all day every day and although full i keep going, i think this is sometimes cos im not satisfied with what ive eaten and maybe a bit bored eating the same stuff all the time which is why i need some red days x x

Hi.. tea was just one syn for the honey I used in the chicken. Got the recipe of sw website.
Not sure about appetite suppressant. Not something ive used. As when I was doing ee. I found I was full all the time. Sonetimes I do get hungry on red. But reach for a yogurt or something low in syn.. yes of course if you post your diary ill look at it for you.. are you going to set yoyrself up a diary page or post it on here? But of course ill look at it x
Anything to help. Have u set your self a mini goal and do u have a set amount u want to lose? X

Hi.. tea was just one syn for the honey I used in the chicken. Got the recipe of sw website.
Not sure about appetite suppressant. Not something ive used. As when I was doing ee. I found I was full all the time. Sonetimes I do get hungry on red. But reach for a yogurt or something low in syn.. yes of course if you post your diary ill look at it for you.. are you going to set yoyrself up a diary page or post it on here? But of course ill look at it x
Anything to help. Have u set your self a mini goal and do u have a set amount u want to lose? X

Hi, i was just going to put a couple of days on your thread just to see if im on the right track if thats ok, dont want to take over your thread, just you are such an inspiration. I want to lose 4 stone in total, mini goal is to fit into a pair of smaller work pants at the moment so prob another half a stone. X x

Smash is 5.5 syns for 100g of the dried stuff.

You should set up your own diary lol as heather suggested :) it would mean you can keep an eye on what you're eating on your own thread and you'll get more of an audience.

Forgot to take photo today.
Hea low low
Hea semi milk
Heb 2 weeitbix
Heb 2 alpen light bars
Lunch
Venison sausages (3)
Bacon and eggs
Tea
Sw balti curry and salad mixed with low low
Mango chutney ( in the balti ) (3)
Noughts and crosses (4.5)
Syns today (10.5)

Tomorrow is pulled pork and veg.

That's ok then hehe.

It's the weekend tomorrow! Whatcha got planned for it?

Well today popping up to meadowhall so my girls can buy me my birthday present.. do a bit of shopping there. My mum is coming over today to stay till monday with it being mothers day tommorow. Then sunday isabel had an eye test at big asda so we will go there and pick a few things up while we r there.
What about u do u have plans. X

What were they on weds lovely? I didn't weigh this morning trying not to.....

Have a lovely day my mum and dad have popped by again and mum just cooked me breakfast! Was lush!!

Still no broadband need to phone them but not feeling like it!!

Morning flower just reread since wednesday, your meal plans are fab!! You have to lose this week the only thing id say is if you get hungry have a plate of nibbles ready in fridge maybe spice up some lowlow for a dip just to get some more superfree in celery, cherry toms, carrot sticks , cucumber sticks so instead of grabbing any fruit with the natural sugars in your grabbing the superfree veg instead .. One of the women who was just a few pounds from target in our group absolutely spot on with food plans n tracking like you done a week on the 7's 7 glasses of water 7 mins f extra exercise 7 dif heb's 7 speed foods but she lost 3-4lb in that week n only thing she done was make sure her speeds were veg or fish and not fruit so it could only been down to the sugars in fruits...

What you after shopping?? the suns coming out here thank goodness yesterday was grey all blooming day plus freezing im working 4-12 then off til Wednesday so will finally finish blitzing through and can start my gadening again yay I love wasting whole mornings pottering in garden with Andrew in his stamp size vege garden n me doing rest lol im going to take some before n afters this year tho as always forget how far we have come in a few years gardening....Itl be camping weather for Mark too soon wont it lol

P.s can you remember what my in$tagr&m name is lol x

Morning flower just reread since wednesday, your meal plans are fab!! You have to lose this week the only thing id say is if you get hungry have a plate of nibbles ready in fridge maybe spice up some lowlow for a dip just to get some more superfree in celery, cherry toms, carrot sticks , cucumber sticks so instead of grabbing any fruit with the natural sugars in your grabbing the superfree veg instead .. One of the women who was just a few pounds from target in our group absolutely spot on with food plans n tracking like you done a week on the 7's 7 glasses of water 7 mins f extra exercise 7 dif heb's 7 speed foods but she lost 3-4lb in that week n only thing she done was make sure her speeds were veg or fish and not fruit so it could only been down to the sugars in fruits...

What you after shopping?? the suns coming out here thank goodness yesterday was grey all blooming day plus freezing im working 4-12 then off til Wednesday so will finally finish blitzing through and can start my gadening again yay I love wasting whole mornings pottering in garden with Andrew in his stamp size vege garden n me doing rest lol im going to take some before n afters this year tho as always forget how far we have come in a few years gardening....Itl be camping weather for Mark too soon wont it lol

P.s can you remember what my in$tagr&m name is lol x

Thankyou sweet for advice. Will defo reach for veg/salad etc rather fruit makes sense now you said that.
We were shopping for my birthday present from girls. I was going to get a bead for my Pandora bracelet but brought clothes instead. Mark can get me a bead next week. I think with some dolce..
Will post photo of all my new stuff when I get time. X
I so love going clothes shopping. Cant believe I am buying size 12 clothes.. how strange when I don't see a size 12 lady looking at me from the mirror.. but im happy a size 12 is fantastic.

Me today this is what I went out in.

Attachments

• 1396109081439.jpg
    1396109081439.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 46
Today
Hea semi milk
Hea
Heb 35g porridge
Heb 200g new potatos
Lunch
Tuna salad and mayo...1...
Tea
Pulled pork. Brussells. Brocelli. And potatos.
Alpen light bar 2.5
Sip if nasty wine.. 4 even though I doubt it was 4. But covers just in case
7.5 up to now lol

Breakfast
2 weetibix and semi milk
Not had time have lunch so snacked on yesterdays pulled pork.
Tea
200g new potato's. Salad. And a bit of steak and a bit of sticky chicken
That will be me done today.
Had no syns today either. Nothing I want
But I did pick some of those new muller light yogs so may have one if these later

Last edited:
OMG your so bloody skinny now !!!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing and im so happy for you it couldnt have happened to a lovelier lady, Have a fab day today xxxxxx

Back