Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Had a lovely day. Took my girls to stop with their dad till tomorrow they are all going out for a family meal tonight.
Went and did our big shop. Came home put it away. Went to yhr cinema to watch bad neighbours. .. it isnt that good. Then we stopped off at a little local pub to have lunch. I stayed pretty much on plan besides about 15 chips and a glass of wine. So I dobt feel bad about that.
We've come home to sit in the garden for a while. Its so lovely today.
Hope your all having a good day too.

Hope you've had a nice sunny weekend Heather :) x

Had a lovely day. Took my girls to stop with their dad till tomorrow they are all going out for a family meal tonight. Went and did our big shop. Came home put it away. Went to yhr cinema to watch bad neighbours. .. it isnt that good. Then we stopped off at a little local pub to have lunch. I stayed pretty much on plan besides about 15 chips and a glass of wine. So I dobt feel bad about that. We've come home to sit in the garden for a while. Its so lovely today. Hope your all having a good day too.

I saw your lunch with hubby on IG- it was beautiful this weekend wasn't it?

I've moved my diary in to the good members section to keep it more private x

What do u mean rozie by good members section?
Such a boring day today. Watching someone on their computer for 6 hours. Taking notes and trying to get use to the systems they use. Cant wait to get a desk and computer of my own. Im sure id learn more actually doing the job.
I think I was slightly off plan on saturdsy and sunday. Not much but want to make sure im 100% for rest of the week.
Hows everyone elses week coming along x

What do u mean rozie by good members section? Such a boring day today. Watching someone on their computer for 6 hours. Taking notes and trying to get use to the systems they use. Cant wait to get a desk and computer of my own. Im sure id learn more actually doing the job. I think I was slightly off plan on saturdsy and sunday. Not much but want to make sure im 100% for rest of the week. Hows everyone elses week coming along x

Haha I meant the GOLD members section.

Buddying is very boring but try to take notes and tips whilst you can x

Hi Heather hows its going on sw and work all on plan, when do you go back to class, you are going to try and go to target. xx

No no not leaving you guys at all jane. You've subscribed to my diary so you'll always get notifications etc

Gold members section is on Minimins under the diary section I think. It's just a little more private as members with a post count of 1500+ can only view it.

Right. From tommorow I mean business.
Back to being very strict with myself. No pinching a chip or having more bread than im meant to like I did at our bbq at the weekend. Very strict. Got to get my target in next 2 weeks. #determined

My daughterz and I are going to see little mix on saturday at Sheffield !! Looking forward to it x

I dont know if any of you are aware but the reason I've not been here for past week us that my lexie cat has been missing since last Saturday im totally heartbroken. Ive done everything I can do to find her. But nothing.
I feel all ive done this week is cry. I just keep getting moments of sadness.

Anyway just wanted u to know I havent abandoned you. Just a bit sad xx

Oh no, is she not back :( (I saw on your IG). We have 2 cats so I can only imagine how you feel, I know you won't be right now but I hope you are OK. Fingers, eyes and toes crossed that she is home soon. Big hugs and well done staying on plan but don't even worry about that right now xxxx

Thanks guys... still no news im just wondering as she is so pretty that someone is keeping her in as there are very few roads where we live..

On another note.

My girls and I are off to see Little Mix tonight.!!

Back