Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Hey rozie. I wanted to give fasting a go to boost my weight loss. But with me still training at work I need to concentrate and if im hungry I know I wont be able to.
At the weekend its one of my besy friends birthday so all 5 of us are going out for a meal and wine for her birthday.
So from sunday I am getting my welcome pack back out and re reading it. And start writing everything down again. My leader says cause I know the plan so well I don't need to do that. But as from Sunday I am doing red days and writing everything and having limited syns.
So from sunday im being super strict again. Xx

Hey rozie. I wanted to give fasting a go to boost my weight loss. But with me still training at work I need to concentrate and if im hungry I know I wont be able to. At the weekend its one of my besy friends birthday so all 5 of us are going out for a meal and wine for her birthday. So from sunday I am getting my welcome pack back out and re reading it. And start writing everything down again. My leader says cause I know the plan so well I don't need to do that. But as from Sunday I am doing red days and writing everything and having limited syns. So from sunday im being super strict again. Xx

Yeah definitely!

How's work? You enjoying it? You able to have work life balance?

Hey Rozie.
I do love going to work. Ive not worked out yet how to combine work and housework yet. Im rushed off my feet from when finishing work at 3. By time I get home it 3.45 then o dont stop again till about 8.30. Then its bed at 10.30.
But im enjoying work and still sticking to plan. Id be at target this week if we werent going out tonight. Never mind I'll be on plan all day and back to it 1st thing xx

Hey Rozie. I do love going to work. Ive not worked out yet how to combine work and housework yet. Im rushed off my feet from when finishing work at 3. By time I get home it 3.45 then o dont stop again till about 8.30. Then its bed at 10.30. But im enjoying work and still sticking to plan. Id be at target this week if we werent going out tonight. Never mind I'll be on plan all day and back to it 1st thing xx

Yeah it is difficult to get the work life balance.

Are you still buddying or have they let you loose on your own?

Hey rozie I'm still have a buddy. But been talking on the phones this week so should be on my own in a few weeks. I've been assigned to my desk. So all looks good.

I'm still here rozie. Been having trouble with my phone for a few weeks. But all sorted now. So can start posting again

Glad I've been missed.
This week I'm doing 2 days of reds. One ee day then 2 red days with me weighing at home on Saturdays now. Been maintaining a little over the past month so want to get shifting this last few pounds again. X

Will post later tonight xx

I've done 2 days of red. And today is an ee day.
Going to make the tandoori lamb that's in the Sw magazine for tea tonight.
I did the kebabs that were in it at the weekend and they were lovely. Isabel asked me again to make them the following day.
So breakfast.. porridge. Milk and berries
Lunch. . Pasta with tuna. Salad cream. Sweetcorn and a little low low. Added that before I remember that it was a ee day. Never mind count it in my sun's. Alpen bar. banana and a ww yogurt.
Tea will be the tandoori lamb with rice.
Syns so far will be
Nutella 3 little bit added in the porridge
Alpen light 3
Salad cream 2
Low low 2....
Ww yogurt 0.5.... so that will be Syns today.
Had an horrendous evening last night concerning my daughters friend. Will fill you in on that. Worse night I've had for a very long time I was still sobbing into my pillow at 5 am this morning glad I'm at work to take my mind of the situations

Hope you're OK Heather xx

Hi. Everything is ok my daughters best friend got took into care on Tuesday night. She's been moved to Newcastle which is about 3 hours drive from us. Her friend was scared and frightened and seeing isabel and how strong she is just crumble and fall to pieces was heartbreaking I took isabel over to her friends house so she could say bye and seeing her friend and how worried and scared she was broke my heart. Still getting upset about it now if I think about it. But she's in a better place she's safe and at least she is with her auntie. It's just such a sad story. But hopefully she will be reunited with her friends and brothers and sisters again soon. While her mum is in re hab. Personally I can't see them going back to her. But at least she is safe and isabel and her friends keep face timing her
X Just wanted to fill you in. On what I said the other day. X

Everything seems to of settled down. I've promised isabel her friend can come and stay on the 6 weeks hols and she can go and stay there too. She's been talking to her on face time so hopefully everything will be ok x

Your right clare. Isabel said tonight. She's happy that her friend seems to be settling in. Which makes her happy even though she feels like she's had her right arm pulled off and her heart ripped out. I know she will be ok
Makes me so cross and angry though as her friends mum made some very selfish chooses which has impacted on so many people who she doesn't even know or care about. Some people's lives through her selfishness have been ripped apart and up side down. Why are people like this. I know it's life but it's so cruel
.......rant over.......
Today has been a red day.. All went well think I may of gone over my Syns slightly but not to much.. There is only Lauren and I in the house tommorow so we are going to have a go at making a pizza put of the fake away book
Looking forward to that.
I did try to make the biriayi in the sw magazine it was a disaster
Never again what a waste of an evening
The recipe was hard to follow and the rice wreaked everything
It ended up in the bin
Lol

I moved when I was younger than Isabel and we saw our best friends the summer after, they stayed with us and we stayed with them, we didn't keep in touch after that but I think it helped us, me and my sister and our friends, as people sudden
Y not being there is hard.

From an adult perspective you must have a lot of thoughts about it all which must be hard, you have daughters and you must struggle to understand her choices

I do struggle clare to understand but like mark says that's life. It's cruel and it's hard.
At least she's safe now as the environment she was in wasn't. So at least we know that x she's told isabel she doesn't like her mum for what's she done. But at least she isn't blaming herself anymore x

What plans have you got for the weekend I'm thinking we may have to buy a new small car. As some of marks shifts start before I get home and some times he rushes to get back for me to go to work. So we might be car shopping. Oh the joy lol

Oh no car shopping is not exciting! I've got a little vw fox which I got this time last year as I just need a little car I hardly drive as I walk to work it's cute smaller than a polo and bigger than an up or an uno

I'm working all wknd :( had yesterday off for Saturday and got Tuesday off for Sunday although going to dentist on Tuesday morning so not a nice day off there!!

Need to kick my arse in to shape for work having far too much of a nice time sitting on the patio drinking tea!!

So sad to hear about Isobel's friend :( I hope she is able to feel some peace and settlement now. Poor girl. So sad.

Back