Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Oh heather like Rozie said its so sad to hear about Isobel's friend its nice that they are keeping in touch through face timing, is that like Skype but on facebook, never heard of face timing? xx

Having a day off plan to give me time to re focus. Plan my lunch time and evening meals and be totally focused next week. Had a KFC and some chocolate is chilling in the fridge for later along with the pimms not very often I feel like a day where I don't have to think about everything I eat.. After today focused and I am going to lose 7 lb in 2 to 3 week to get me just under 10 stone

Lol. Hey Jane. Face time us like Skype but through there iphones/I pods

Thanks heather thinking of getting an iphone5 when my contact runs out, my son and dil and daughter already have one, so maybe I will be able to face time them, like the idea of that, I will be in the groove lol. xx

Its nice to have a day off and not think about sw, think it gets in your head too much, enjoy your chocolate and pimms. xx

Had a lovely surprise at my mums. Jumped on her scales they said 10 stone one. Lol made me smile
Buy they must be out by a few pounds. Lol
Def back in plan fully focused

It is lovely when the scales are kind. Not far to goal for you now hun

Totally on plan today. Planning to do ee all week as I find it easier taking things for lunch at work.
So today
Breakfast. Porridge and berries
Lunch. Pasta . Sweetcorn. Tuna salad cream (2) and a banana and Alpen. Light bar (3)
Tea
Sw Balti curry (2) with sw chips
Extras noughts and Crosses (4) and ww yogurt (0.5) 11.5 Syns and a full day on plan

I've wrote a food plan for all week so I'm. Not stuck as what to make
Its going to be a good week xx

You sound determined hun, here's to a good week :) x

Breakfast
Weetibix and a banana
Lunch
Jacket potato. Mayo (1) ham and pinapple. Alpen bar (3) and A banana
tea
Sw spa bol with mushrooms and peppers.
Extras maybe noughts/x (4)

Will catch up later x

How do you mean clare. With sw? Yes I'm doing that alone now as I don't get time to get to group in the mornings and to be honest now I have my own car I could go to the 5.30 class but I'd rather not. I know what I'm doing so ill go it alone for a while see how I get on

Lol I wondered if you meant at work lol. No not on my own but so ready I'm hoping to take my licence to learn tommorow which is is a multiple choice questionarre about what I've learnt
Once I've done that I should be allocated my desk and pc and be able to go alone. Hopefully anyway. But I'm ready. The I'm getting fed up with sitting with others.

It has to be clare there is so.much to learn. But I'm. Sure I've got it now. Been given all the usernames and passwords I need. Doing my licence to thrill tommorow so fingers crossed. The team leader asked my trainer if she thought I was ready to go alone. She said she thought so but wasn't going to help me unless it was nessasary today. So let's hope. I know I'll be nervous about going it alone but think this is what I need x

Back