Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Another new day ahead scales say 10.7.4 so please it's going Down each day.
Breakfast
2 Weetibix a banana and milk
Lunch and snack as work
Apple. Apricots. Alpen bar 3. Salad and cottage cheese. Ww crisps 3.5.
Not sure about t yet.

Hope you all have a good day.

So pleased the scales are on your side now and going down, its picks you up when you see that happen. have a lovely day at work. xx

Need to do a proper shop tommorow
So had sw spaghetti bol for tea.
Snacks were fresh apricots, apple and bananas
Only had 9 Syns again today.

Tommorow mark is off so I'm going to make us chicken chow mien out of the fake away book.

How's everyone's day been today?

Morning my friends. !!
Scales still say 10.7.4 so pleased as I did have pasta last night so was expecting them to stay the same.
Looking forward to making chicken chow tonight.
Then Friday Saturday and Sunday it will be low carbon again.
Pleased with myself this week for being strong and resisting temptation.

Have a good day everyone. I'm hoping my pc is set up and ready for me this morning

You're doing so well hun! you make it look so easy ;) xx

Thanks Sam so, so do you.
Decided to have a red day today
Wish I hadn't as I want to eat everything. Might have sausage and egg wrap for tea.
And eat all the fruit we have in the house lol
Very determined to get under 10.7 by Monday. Then re start week without any treats. Want to get below target by time we go to Cardiff on holiday

Yay you booked Cardiff!!! Hope it is sunny for you!!! xx

Me too clare lol. Booked a guest house like you said on cathedral road. Mark and I was looking last night and a few people at work said you have to stop on cathedral road as you can walk anywhere from there and such a nice area to be in. So can't wait so glad we have booked. We considered Colwyn Bay and Edinburgh and then decided that my choose was the best one. He he he he x

That's fab it is a great area, the restaurants in pontcanna are amazing, you are close to town for brilliant shopping and you can jump on a water taxi to the bay! When are you visiting? xx

Arrive Monday 25th August and leave Thursday 28th ( we have an engagement party to go to on the Friday else we would of done the 5 days) but so looking forward to it.
So all we have to do is get a water taxi to the bay? That's so good. Going to start looking next week of places to visit.
I still have your pm with all the places you mentioned too. Xx

Yes there is a stop just down the road from you. You could get a normal taxi but the river Is pretty. Let me know what you decide there is plenty of choice!

Yes there is a stop just down the road from you. You could get a normal taxi but the river Is pretty. Let me know what you decide there is plenty of choice!

Will do, thankyou will do some searching at the weekend.

I did think about Brighton too Sam. But it's quite a journey. I've been to Brighton quite a few times when my.mum lived in West Sussex. Love the place. Will go back again at some point.
But really looking forward to cardiff.

Bet you can't wait for Cardiff. Lovely thing to look forward too.

We need to explore England more. Haven't been to any coastal areas ever and I'd love to!

There are some place you could give a miss to rozie lol x but don't want to offend anyone by saying where lol x
So trying to be soo good with food today as tommorow is weigh day at home. Been a good girl all week.
Bit fed up on the friends from at the moment. Make in everything all about herself and not even texted me how I am or how I'm doing
So I haven't texted her in a whole just to see how long it is before she actually texts me. Annoys me as if I mention about popping around for a quick coffee
She's always either at her mum's or her mum is at hers. Yes she has 3 small child. But I work and have a family but I am willing to make the effect
Just annoys me that it's all about her. Then I see on I our other friend is sucking up to her. So I'm ignoring them both until they want to involve me again.
Vent over

Yep. We came really close to up until i started work. But unless her parents are away we never get to see her. I know she has a family but so do i. Never mind we will see what happens.
Then i have another friend who is going through a bad time at the moment. And she will text me to vent. But always ask what kind of day I've had and Checks to see if im ok.

No point worrying about what you can't change, but it's always upsetting when you feel a friend drifting away. Hope you have a good Monday

Back