Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Hey Clare. Yep totally agree about the friends. I'm just not letting it both me. Gone and had a lovely handmade gift for her present to. Never mind lol x

1st day on the phones on my own. Was good. Was a bit panicy 1st thing as was having calls I had no idea how to solve or where to send. But everyone around me is so nice that they are there to ask.. I think it will get easier the more I do it.

Ohhh lost 2 lb as well this week. So very please. Back to it again. No day off.! I will be 10 stone for my trip.

Well done lovely :) xx

Rozie asked me to put a before and after photo on I
So I thought I'd share here to.
Very proud of myself. Just wished I'd found sw along time ago. Feel like I wasted half my life not being myself thank heavens I have all the tools now

Attachments

• 1405363607392.jpg
    1405363607392.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 51
You inspire me :) and my SW class buddy has inspired me to start my job hunt I feel very lucky to have met people through SW who inspire me to change other parts of my life too

I've come across so many people like that heather. That come and use you for your kindness and advice and then go whenever they feel like.

I've learnt to just back off when I find someone is inclined that way. And if they do come for advise, give it but don't get involved. Eventually they will get the message and will back off themselves.

Well done on the loss too!!! Woop!!!!

It will get easier on the phone trust me. You'll always have get calls where you won't have a clue what to do- do you have a helpline you can refer too? We used to when we didn't know what to do. It will become easier tho.

And you look fab in your pics x

I've come across so many people like that heather. That come and use you for your kindness and advice and then go whenever they feel like.

I've learnt to just back off when I find someone is inclined that way. And if they do come for advise, give it but don't get involved. Eventually they will get the message and will back off themselves.

Well done on the loss too!!! Woop!!!!

It will get easier on the phone trust me. You'll always have get calls where you won't have a clue what to do- do you have a helpline you can refer too? We used to when we didn't know what to do. It will become easier tho.

And you look fab in your pics x

Hey rozie. Thankyou x and yes we have a system called knowledge which is meant to give us walk through a to problems. But these scripts in knowledge need updating and making easier to search for things. But like you say it will get easier the more I do it. I managed to do well today and didn't get any tickets back so that's a plus.
I've had it out with my friend asked her if I'd upset her and asked why she was being like she was... I'm one of those people that can't let things brew I need to have things said. So all is well sorted it out but like you said rozie I'm kind of taking a back seat trying not to get to involved xx thanks all of you for your kind words and support xx

You read it already? I downloaded it last night read a few pages. But marks home from work early so won't get chance to read now.
Will have plenty of time on Saturday. Girls are at their dad's and mark is camping. So I'm going clothes shopping then coming home to an empty house to chill and relax. I like the idea of having a quiet house to myself. Then I get about 3 hours in and I want company lol. One of my close friends is having a rough time of late and her ex is moving his stuff out at the weekend. Was worried about her but she seems to be quite excited about the fact that she will be free of him just turning up to see the kids. So she knows of she's a bit Down ill pop to see her Saturday night. See how she is.

Hi Heather you asked me on my thread when do I go and see Peter Andre, I go and meet peter on Oct 12th I meet him in the afternoon and watch the rehearsal and have my photo took with him and his family and then at night go and watch the show with my daughter can't wait. xx

How are you doing and is work still ok, well done on your loss, I'm in the middle of reading husband secrets and celler girl. xx

Hi Heather you asked me on my thread when do I go and see Peter Andre, I go and meet peter on Oct 12th I meet him in the afternoon and watch the rehearsal and have my photo took with him and his family and then at night go and watch the show with my daughter can't wait. xx

How are you doing and is work still ok, well done on your loss, I'm in the middle of reading husband secrets and celler girl. xx

Oh my Jane I did know you were meeting him and his family to. Bet you have had to save all year for that. I'm not surprised you can't wait I'd be excited to. X

So my girls have gone to their dad's till tommorow and mark is camping. So it would be rude not to come shopping without anyone wouldn't it.
so just having a break in Costa lpl happy with clothes sizes today all 10s and 12s scales say 10.7 so pleased with that as lauren and I went to cinema last night and before we went we went to the homemade burger company. Was lush and I nice treat.
Sw chow mien for tea. Will catch up later with you all xx.

I like the idea of being on my own for a while. I'm fed up now, would like some company oh well. Busy day tommorrow. Seeing mum as its her birthday on tuesday and then ill pick girls up at 4. Then home to dye isabels hair dark brown. Shes like a straw colour at the moment. She is being transformed. Lol watching breaking bad as there is nothing else on tv.

Back