Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

It's looking good. Nearly at 10 stone 4. I'll have this ten stone in the bag. I'm very focused to get it. Think it did me well marl being away at the weekend
Although we will go out for our anniversary meal on Saturday.

Will of been married 2 years on 28th July.
Been together since April 2009.
Going to a lovely restaurant we haven't been to before. Quite posh but they have a grill bar which we are going to. Fingers crossed the weather is nice and we can eat . outside take in the lovely views and have a nice meal.
Had a good day at work and food wise today. Been rushed off my feet today with isabel going away on Friday trying to get her case packed up and her organised and ironed. Be glad to the my lenses out and go to bed to read for a while x

Hope you were able to rest before getting in to bed.

I remember I used to read for hours in bed before I got married. Lol haven't read in bed for ages and ages now!

Hope you were able to rest before getting in to bed.

I remember I used to read for hours in bed before I got married. Lol haven't read in bed for ages and ages now!

With my husband working nights I tend to read to zone out for a while. Well I have all the intentions of reading. I sometimes end up reading the news and stuff like that on my phone lol.
No I didn't rest last night at all
But tonight should be better as there won't be alot to do other than the very last bits of washing which will be more like underwear. So hopefully I will get to may those lemongrass chicken sweuers tonight (sorry I know spelling is wrong lol)
Have a good day all of you

The lemon grass chicken was lovely
I think it would of been even nicer if I had left it to marinade over night.
But very nice none the less. Had it with salad x

Happy scales today they say 10.4 and half. Half pound till target and 4 stone.. I know tommorow meal out and wine will set me back a few days but u have got to still enjoy your life right?!
Have a good day going to sit inside a stuffy office lol xx

Been so busy today with the drive half way to Newcastle to take isabel to her friends for the week. Got so hungry in the car that when u got back I ate 2 olive paninis. Was so hungry wish I hadn't but I did. It's don't just hope this hasn't set me back a day. When I go and pick her up ill be.more prepared for the traffic.
I won't weigh now until Monday so fingers crossed I stay same as today or have a loss. We will see

Like bell said taking isabel to her friends is important and you are doing bloody fantastic so dont worry about it. xx

I was so happy to see her friend too. To see her alot happier than she was last time I saw her. Made me happy too. X
Isabels sent me a what's app photo today her out and about in Newcastle so she is having a good time. So pleased we could arrange for her to go.x
Scales went up half pound. Not to fussed that will be off in no time.
We are going out to lunch soon to http://www.vandykhotel.co.uk
Need to get change and look lovely!

Had a lovely day yesterday. Back on plan today egg in toast for breakfast taking our dog for a run and a swim around rother valley.

So we thought with it being nice
We would put a whole chicken on the spit roast over the bbq. Make some marinade and have it for tea
I went for a shower mark went in side came back out and the chicken had come off the spit roast

1406467712404.jpg
So mark says it's only the skin that's burnt lol we will see what it tastes like

Back