Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Having a glass, no 2 glasses of wine tonight. Had a packet if marmite crisps for tea. Not sure of Syns
Not having tea as not hungry.
Had some bad news last night . Marks dad died. Had massive heart attack.
Mark hadn't spoken to him for 6 years but still a shock. So not 100% today
Well I was at work
Love being at work as I'm always on plan at work lol x

Oh hun, am sorry to hear of your sad news. I hope Mark is OK.

Enjoy your wine :) xx

Thanks sam. He's fine. Wine Was lively. Only had a couple of glassed but all gone. Back to it again tommorow. I need to be seeing them boney collar bones instead of them just teasing me through my skin lol

So tonight red wine and pork in black bean sauce out of the fakeaway book.
I'm wondering if less food and more wine is the way forward as u lost a pound today lol xx night all

Thanks girls really looking forward to it. Although will have to cut it short for the funeral which maybe a week Thursday but won't find out till Thursday.
Will catch up with everyone later as I'm running behind lol xx

One more day left at work. Then start getting organised for our trip. Also have my girls to organise as well as they r going away with their dad and his family for the week.
I've been eating nothing but salad this week. As next week won't be to much on plan

So yesterday u ironing everything. I've got hair appointment at 11.
Then come back pack girls cases for their break with their dad.
And pack ours for our little short break.
Then this afternoon lauren and I are making sw pizza for tea.!!
Will take photos later !!!
Busy day. Bring it on x

Arrived in chester early evening. Up and ready showered and fed ready for the shops and culture if chester. !!
Wine . minstrels and pringles consumed last night whoops.

Looking forward to getting back on plan if im honest. Don't think I have over eaten just eaten foods I wouldn't normal eat. We have decided to have a picnic in our room tonight instead of going out and over eating with food just for the sake of it. So got pre done salad. Light caesars salad cream. Some thins, low low and some salt and vinegar chip sticks. I'm hoping once back on plan it will kick start my weight loss and give it a good boost.
Leaving early tommorow as funeral is at 12. So leaving around 8 ish hopefully be home to get ready at home but have clothes with if we don't.

Looking forward to getting back on plan if im honest. Don't think I have over eaten just eaten foods I wouldn't normal eat. We have decided to have a picnic in our room tonight instead of going out and over eating with food just for the sake of it. So got pre done salad. Light caesars salad cream. Some thins, low low and some salt and vinegar chip sticks. I'm hoping once back on plan it will kick start my weight loss and give it a good boost.
Leaving early tommorow as funeral is at 12. So leaving around 8 ish hopefully be home to get ready at home but have clothes with if we don't.

Glad you enjoyed yourself and be thinking of you both tomorrow x

Thanku girls. All went well. Mark spoke to alot of people he hadn't spoken to for a long time so I think it's a good things.
Doing my best to be on plan today. But starting properly again in the morning as I have fruit in now prepared so tommorow is the start to get to 10 stone again haven't been on scales yet will jump on in the morning see what damage I have done. But it is what it is doubt I'll be off plan again till Christmas

Back