Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Still on holiday mode. Woke up had wholemeal toast and fruit.
Then went out shopping and the only place to sit was nandos. So not to bad I guess.
Out tonight to an engagement party. I'm driving so it's diet coke and ill watch what's on the buffet.

Back to it this morning.
Raspberries. Strawberries and grapes. With 0% natural yog
And hex b 2 slices of wholemeal small toast with marmite.
Snack.. banana

Good day again
Sw big breakfast
Sausage (3) bacon. Eggs.baked beans and grapes.
Snack bananas and grapes
Tea
Sw chips and sw balti chicken curry.
That's it.
So happy that scales have come down from 10.9.5 after our break back to 10.8 today. So so on plan now till either them collar bones come through or I get Down to 10 stone.

Back at work today after having over a week off. It's pants isn't it when u have to go back.
Then went back and my break isn't till 1.45 I leave at 3 so really rubbish. All week my breaks are like that so I have had to re think my pack up this week as if If I ate at 1.45 I wouldn't be ready for my tea. So taking fruit and salad so I can snack on that in between calls

Ee day today.
Wholemeal toast and low low
I'm taking to work pot if grapes and raspberries
Pot if salad muller light yog.
Tea I'm making my own kind if paella.

How silly that your break is 1.15hrs before you finish! Can you not ask to change that? Glad mark was able to speak to his relatives at the funeral.

Enjoyed reading your thread, subscribing x

How silly that your break is 1.15hrs before you finish! Can you not ask to change that? Glad mark was able to speak to his relatives at the funeral.

Apparently it's a computer system that organises everyone's break. Tommorow break is at 10.45 so I will go with out breakfast and have lunch then. Crazy.!
Yes thanku Roziee going to get mark to go and see his step mum to on Friday when he has the car. ( think god my car is coming back from the members Friday )

So had a ee day today
Fruit for breakfast
Lunch
Wholemeal cob with beef and salad hexb
Ww crisps 3. Alpen light bar 3 2 bananas
Tea.
Sw pizza and jacket potato with sw bol in the middle and hexa mozzarella

I'm fine jane thankyou just very busy this week with the girls going back to school and work being very busy and my lovely husband was off last night which was lovely as I hadn't spent any time with him since we were away with us being busy with work.
I'm doing very well this week stayed on plan and started writing everything down again and planning my meals so all is good x

Don't know what to do girls. Can't seem to get my weight Down Under 10 stone 7. The scales just don't move much all they will go to 10 stone 6.8 or up to 10 stone 7.8 I'm trying to mix my breakfast up. I was having salad at work everyday and salad for tea everyday. So I've took salad yesterday. A cob today and pasta for tommorow. For tea sunday was salad and salmon. Monday I changed it a bit and had broccoli and Brussels and chicken breast. May have salad and jacket potato and baked beans. Breakfasts I had Weetibix with banana yesterday and wholemeal toast today. I have been having about 7 to 12 Syns a day.really not sure what else to do other than shake things up. It worries me as I feel I can't be off plan or have a night out without putting on.
I really want to get down to 10 stone. And I know it's only 7 lb. But I'm really unsure what to do to make it move.
I have been looking at cross trainer on ebay as I wondered if the exercise would shift it.
Any advice or wise words would be nice xxx

You need to increase exercise. Your body is used to the food and needs a dramatic change physiologically to start the fat burn again.

Start some aerobic exercise. I've started doing walking with Leslie- her 5 mile walk (which is an hours workout) burns 500 calories!

That's what I thought rozie. That's why I thought a cross trainer may be good. As some nights I don't sit down till 8 at night at least then a cross trainer will be there telling me to do it xx Thank u

Back