Autumnbabe's diary

autumnbabe

Gold Member
day one on the Atkins and thought if i record everything i have then if i go wrong i can be pointed in the right direction. Any advice good or bad will be welcome.
so i have had my 2litres of water today.
B: omelette with mushroom and bacon in it.
L:homemade soup,(leek,cabbage,brocelli,diced chicken)
T:2 flat mushrooms,chopped bacon,with melted cheese and 2 poached eggs.

How did i do.?

Hi autumn babe - welcome and good to see your diary:). Looks pretty good - just keep an eye on leeks and dont use much as a bit carby. And how about a nice green leafy salad with tea? Good luck!

hey good luck! i also had problems with veggies but i'm lucky because i just lovee green leafy veggies.

cheeriosxx

Hi Guys. Well today you would of laughed i had my 2litres of water before we went out. 10 minutes down the road i was bursting for the toilet by the time we got to our destination 20 minutes later i could hardly walk. Once i had been it was such a relief.lol
Well like say 2litres of water plus drank today.
B: we have mushroom,1.5 slices bacon,1ozcheese and lettue.
L: We had 2 toulouse sausages,1 slice of bacon, mushrooms and 2 fried eggs.
For tea tonight we are having our valentines meals.!! Which is chicken breast wrapped in melted cheese,jalapeanos,mushrooms, wrapped in bacon with salad.
And sf jelly for pud.
I still cant get my head around the fact that for so long i have been told these foods are bad for us.
How did i do today.???

Looks good - but try for more leafy greens - spinach, cabbage, etc. Lettuce goes well with a lot of protein but the deeper the green veg, the better :)

Hope you had a nice romantic dinner :)

Hi and welcome, have you read my "So you're thinking of starting Atkins" stickie? it gives a list of allowed veggies on induction. I just love my green leaf veggies. :D

Hi Jim, Yes your sticky is the 1st thing i read. and refer to it quite often. Its really helpful.
We had kurly kale and cabbage today. I do like my veg too.!
Im not really missing much of my old foods. Just would a cup of coffee but i dont like cream so id rather go without.

Welcome! Great to have you on here... Sausages can be a bit carby so check the packet carefully... Otherwise you're looking good Houston x

Hiya the toulouse sausages we have are tesco finest and are 0.6g in 2 grilled so thought that was ok. Any advice about the coffee urges ? Lol.

I am cutting right back in coffee... I think it's causing my slowed weight loss... Unsweetened soya milk is perfect but has taken me a while to like it lol

While give it k try just in the evening id like a cup ill try the soya if its to bad ill just go without thank you for your advice.

Morning, i drink coffee but it's decaf and I like it black anyway, same with tea. Good on the green leaf veggies as well.

You'll find a good range of pretty legal sausages in Lidl if you have one near you, Milton Gate is the brand to look fo.

Thanks for the advice and encouragment. On day 4 now. Ill look out for the sausages you mentioned, i think ill try the de caff coffee black see what thats like. will update food diary later.

Afternoon autumn
I drink loads of black coffee, I can't do without out it and occasionally have cream with it. You do get used to it and it doesn't seem to do me any harm x

Good to know about the coffee just missing a warm drink but its shopping day tomorrow so will get some de caff. So today i had
B. Cheese omelette
L. Pork loin. Brussels.kale.broccoli
T, cucumber. makarel.and cheese. Didn't really enjoy it. But Im not hungry so that's good.
Better day tomorrow when we have been shopping. X
Still drinking 2.5 litres of water which isn't as bad as i thought it would be.
Keep thinking about the end result me in my wedding dress feeling proud and beautiful

Evening Autumn :)

Morning Autumn, you might need to be careful with the cheese, it stalled me and a few others on the board here

Thank you for the advice. tbh i can't taste it in the omelettes anyway. So may give it up. Brought de caff coffee today so once I've had my 2litres of water ill make a cup see what i think.

Back