Autumnbabe's diary

Morning, well done there, that's good to hear :)

Starting my 30 day shred again tomorrow. See how it works this time.
Last time i did it last year the difference was noticeable.
So wish me luck its a killer. Lol

Good luck on the shred Autumn! Sounds brutal! Xx

Morning Autumn, you won't catch me doing the shred, that's for sure. LOL

Lol. 1st day done determined to lose more this week.
20 mins of exercise wasn't to bad the problem i get it fitting it into my busy day.

Evening autumn - sounds too tough for me:eek: love my zumba though:D

Haven't tried zumba but i think it gives a really. Good work out what I've seen. I like the shred because its a 20 min work out but intense. Just hope the scales show all the hard work I've put in on Friday.

Morning Autumn, I haven't tried any of then and have no intention of doing so ;)

Well done me. I lost 4lb this week bringing my total weight loss in 4 weeks to 1 stone. !!

Think the extra exercise helped this week. I only need to lose 4 more pounds to where i don't mind being so anything after 4 pounds will be a bonus.
Going to carry on with my 30 day shred though as i do think it helped.

Morning Autumn and well done, are you thinking about Maint now, you need to be to stop putting it all back on again love

Jim can i ask a little advice please.???
If i stay on induction will i still carry on losing weight ? As im quite happy eating what i'm eating.
And where can i find out what other foods i can have on OWL as my atkins book doesn't actually tell me.?

Hi autumn,
The most important thing is to start understanding what foods you can tolerate - there is an owl pyramid and the idea is you add back items from each group carefully while keeping an eye open for trigger foods (cause hunger/cravings). I thought it was in the book - but you can just do a google search for atkins owl and you'll see all the info.

I agree that i enjoy induction food, but i specifically did owl to learn about food types and find my ccll. Now i'm maintaining on something that might be mistaken for induction - except i know which goodies i can add and enjoy too (carrots and nuts and lots of berries spring to mind)

Good luck:)

Back