Ava's Diary

AvaGardner

Silver Member
Ava's Diary

Hi, Im 27, have an office job which I commute to in Dublin and am 13stone 4lb. I first started lipotrim a few years ago but my best experience with it was last year. I went up to 15stone 6, healthy eating helped me lose about 3 stone and I did the rest with lipotrim, losing over 2 stone and getting to about 10stone 2 ( i was also in the gym every day). I could finally wear a size 12, felt lighter and looked better. Slowly I started to eat more and the weight piled on again, doesnt it always!!

Im back. I want to lose this weight for good. I have over 4 stone to lose as id like to get to a teeny tiny 8stone 10 but would be happy to get back into the 10's for now.

Im on day 3. Im finding it tough. I went for lunch with my Aunty today and was tempted but didnt give in.

Ill post lil updates as to how my day's going and whats happening for me. I used to be known for my style when I was slimmer and just cant be bothered when Im overweight, or just dont look as good. I cant wait to get that back. I have the clothes. I also have THE dress. Well 2. Both which involve peach sparkles.

My first goal is to get to 10st 8 by the 19th of April for a wedding and wear one of my dresses. Oh id be so happy.

Well done if you've gotten to the end. I welcome any comments or thoughts you have. Good luck with your journey.

Ava
xxxxxxx

Welcome along Ava! You'll find lots of support on this forum and you'll soon have the weight off and be looking fabulous :)

I fell off the wagon last week and have been back on food since. Im debating whether to start again tomorrow, can i stick to it. No food is so restrictive and tough. I did it before but am finding it much harder this time. The weekends are the main challenge, im no fun when im on LT. Ill have a think and might join you ladies once again.
xxx

Hi Ava,
As you know you have to be really in the zone on this diet as it can be sooo tough.... but hun, you know you can do it... please keep trying, don`t give up, we are ALL here to help you.... L xxx

Thanks so much lou, I've decided im starting back today. I have my shakes in work but no shaker, im going to buy one at lunch time. Im feeling optimistic, armed with a black coffee. I want this weight gone so I will try my best to stick to it. Im not sure what day ill be weighing in yet as I have some shakes left over so im going to use them up.

You've done so well Lou, we're about the same weight now, we must check in with updates. What day is your weigh in?

It's great that you've decided to go back on Lipotrim if you feel it would help :) It is tough, but we're all supporting you here on the forum. You can do it!

Thanks Cuq. All i can do is try. Well done on your loss to date. See you around lol. Ill be here, ALOT!

Ava
xxx

Hi Ava,
My weigh in day is tuesday hun... and yeah we can do that defo... Hun if i can do this YOU can too :D hope your day goes well and you get your shaker... enjoy! and remember to get plently of water inside you! Look forward to an update... bear with me if i`m slow getting back to you as for some reason the email updates dont come through to me! So I have to plow through to find you lol xx

Shaker Purchased

Thanks Lou, I got my shaker. €13, so expensive. I've just had a choc shake in our kitchen. Im lucky in work as i dont have to hide, im being fairly up front about it, even tho lots think im mad. I can get through the days ok, its the evenings and weekend that are a struggle. Here's hoping I can stick to it. NO FOOD. GREAT LOSSES.
xxx

:eek: yikes that was expensive... well done on being up front at work that will help, and never mind what they think though... there not you! evenings are defo my draw back, evenings I`m not too bad with.... well done so far xxxx

Thanks Lou, ive had my second shake already, i was hungry. Evenings or weekends are your hardest? Im craving thai food, there's a lovely thai place near work and i nearly popped in at lunch, masamann curry, yum. I didnt cave though. Mams cooking pizza and garlic bread for dinner, ill probably stay in my room. I usually find myself watching lots of cookery shows while on this diet.

Thanks Lou, ive had my second shake already, i was hungry. Evenings or weekends are your hardest? Im craving thai food, there's a lovely thai place near work and i nearly popped in at lunch, masamann curry, yum. I didnt cave though. Mams cooking pizza and garlic bread for dinner, ill probably stay in my room. I usually find myself watching lots of cookery shows while on this diet.
Hi hun, evenings are the hardest for me... well done on resisting Thai and yeah best to stay away from what mum is cooking!! well done xxx

I caved. So dissapointed with myself, ate sushi, 2 cheese and ham breadrolls, pizza and salad. I forgot to bring my shakes to work so i cant restart today, Ive a family meal that I might go to tomorrow night so am looking at a restart on Saturday. I HAVE to do this. I want to be skinny so much. I have such admiration for those of you who are sticking to it, any words of wisdom much appreciated, and thanks Lou. Keep up the good work.

In other news we had a coffee and cupcake morning in work, of course I had one. It was in aid of Concern. Happy International Womens Day ladies. Other than that Im quiet, looking forward to lunch and home.
xxxxxxx

Awww bless you chick, we ALL have blips, look at it like that and draw a line under it. Get this meal out the way and re~start when your ready. Don`t give up trying is my advice... YOU CAN DO IT babes you really can... HUGS xxxx

Thanks Lou, Im out for lunch today with my Aunt, at least I can join in and eat. And I have that dinner this eve then its back to LT tomorrow. I'll struggle with weekends mostly but Im hopeful a start on Saturday will get the tough part out of the way. How are you getting on? Wish I was on it already.

Other than that Im all good, a quiet weekend planned. Im dating a guy, P, who lives in a different county and he has the kids thsi weekend so i wont be seeing him :(. It'll be tough to do the diet and meet up as its usually centred around food and lots of alcohol. Maybe we'll break up.

Thanks Lou, Im out for lunch today with my Aunt, at least I can join in and eat. And I have that dinner this eve then its back to LT tomorrow. I'll struggle with weekends mostly but Im hopeful a start on Saturday will get the tough part out of the way. How are you getting on? Wish I was on it already.

Other than that Im all good, a quiet weekend planned. Im dating a guy, P, who lives in a different county and he has the kids thsi weekend so i wont be seeing him :(. It'll be tough to do the diet and meet up as its usually centred around food and lots of alcohol. Maybe we'll break up.
I`m doing ok ta.... and yeah enjoy your day and then staright back on it sat....regards the fella... if its meant to be it will work out hun xx

Thanks Lou, shake one down and im feeling good. This is the start of my new life. I havent got a lot planned and am currently in bed so just focused on surviving the day with 3 shakes. My Dad kindly made one for me earlier, he's home from travelling for a week so he'll be great to help out with making shakes, yipee.

Hope your all having a great weekend.
xxxxx

Day 2

Day 2 and doing well although id murder a sandwich. I realised my starting weight must have been higher than i thought and im currently 13 stone 5, even more reason to stick to it. Im having a boring weekend, the highlight of my day yesterday was coffee out, im meant to be meeting up with a friend later but dont know if i have the energy to go, will see. Hope everyone has a good day

xxxxx

Day 1

I was BOLD!!! GRRRR! I caved and had a wrap, dinner AND McDonalds. So angry I cant seem to get past day 2. Should I give up and try healthy eating or persevere and try again. Im going to the chemist today anyway to sign up again. How do you ladies do it? Any tips appreciated, maybe my head just isnt in the right place. Im so fat, none of my work suits fit right, Im dating a guy too and dont feel good enough, although he's overweight too but I want him to be proud to have me on his arm and we might go away on holidays this summer, I need to be slim. Do I sound desperate enough lol. Hope to hear from you ladies.
xxxxxx

Oh no not again :( to me your head needs to be in the right place you need to try so hard and focus on your goal, that's what has kept me going I have been totally and utterly 100% since day 1 I got my 4th WI on Wednesday, I gave myself 20 weeks on this diet so nearly 16 to go, I want this so so bad I push myself thru the "bad thoughts" and remind myself why I want this so bad, it really helps me to stay on track as focused and also I don't want to go thru the "dreaded week1" all over again lol... Watching the weeks go down and the weight coming off helps me so much, sorry I'm going on arn't I lol think of the summer time, strapless tops and shorts/skirt bring it on xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back