Ava's Diary

Thx al, I was admitted to hospital so came off it. I'm starting back tomorrow though before I have more weight on. Going to mayo this evening. Yay. Anyone up to anything exciting?

Xxx

Hope it was nothing serious. Enjoy Mayo I was supposed to be going home to Dublin tomorrow to see the folks but got a stinking cold and my baby niece will be there but don't want to give her a cold so just going to stay home, hope the weather gets better for your trip.

Day 1

Hi everyone. Its day 1 for me again. Im weighing in as 13st 13lbs. I was admitted to hospital for a mini fit episode and monitored for 1 night. Im doing well and am back to the diet. If i have another episode Ill come off it. Its so annoying as im off the road so cant go anywhere. Ive spent most of my day curled up in bed surfing the net. Exciting..not! I've had two shakes so far and am feeling positive. How are we all coping.

Thats a pity you never got home al., Hopefully ull get home soon. What day of the diet are u on now al? Hope ur doing well.

Ava
xxx

God Ava if you have one more come off it. I am on day 10 but have to say I am finding it hard at the moment just as well there is no food in the house. Telling myself only four more days to weigh in and if I eat anything it wont taste as good as I think it will be. Went for a walk today and it nearly killed me, wont be doing that again lol

Hopefully it wont happen again, thx. Well done getting to Day 10. Theres a great sticky in the 100% TFR section by Betsy. It gave me more willpower to stick to the diet. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CHEAT, you've done so well. Fair play getting out there for a walk. Im brutal for excercising.

Hopefully it wont happen again, thx. Well done getting to Day 10. Theres a great sticky in the 100% TFR section by Betsy. It gave me more willpower to stick to the diet. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CHEAT, you've done so well. Fair play getting out there for a walk. Im brutal for excercising.

Hi Ava, hope you are looking after yourself huni :)

Thx Daisy, day 2 and feeling positive. Just had my second shake of the day. How are u getting on? I can't see stats on my mobile.

Xxx
Ava

Wow Daisy, well done losing 60lbs! What weight were u when u started? Have had shake 2 and doing well today. Hope uve had a good day.

Week 3

Ive weighed in at 13 st 10lbs which means I've stayed the same! Bit disappointing but I cheated due to my seizure! I had to go to my doctor to get him to confirm I can continue. He told me he'd tried it for two weeks. Which I was surprised by.

I'm so motivated to stick to it. Hoping to get to 11st 3lbs by hols on August 11th. Pity I wont make it into the tens but hoping to don a bikini. Best of luck to everyone on this tough journey ! I will be slimmer by August . It can't happen quick enough!

Ava
Xxxxx

You've had a tough week but at least nothing went on

Thx al, hope u getting on well and having a good day

Week 3

Well day 4 of my restart underway! Yippee! On my way to Meath from Westport! Out with my aunty for lunch armed with an americano! How are we all getting on today?

Ava
Xxx

Week 3

Its day 5 of my restart. Feeling good, would love food though, but im sticking to it. Cannot wait till my next weigh in on Tuesday but it just seems so far away! Hope to see the 12's in the next two weeks, i really need to get to weigh in 100%. Where are u Tuesday.

Ava
xxx

AvaGardner said:
Week 3

Its day 5 of my restart. Feeling good, would love food though, but im sticking to it. Cannot wait till my next weigh in on Tuesday but it just seems so far away! Hope to see the 12's in the next two weeks, i really need to get to weigh in 100%. Where are u Tuesday.

Ava
xxx

Hi Ava,

I am on day 4 and have got 12 weeks to get from a size 22 to a 16. I am hoping the thoughts of food pass very soon as it is very hard but I keep thinking it will all be worth it xx well done x

Hi bells, i hope thats doable for u, on average its a stone and a half in the first month and a stone a month after that. The cravings for food do pass but resurface every so often. Is it really worth one moment eating food when u feel awful after it. Keep going

xxx

AvaGardner said:
Hi bells, i hope thats doable for u, on average its a stone and a half in the first month and a stone a month after that. The cravings for food do pass but resurface every so often. Is it really worth one moment eating food when u feel awful after it. Keep going

xxx

I agree totally, I keep focused and remember how sad food has made me. Not going out staying in pjs after work and the takeaway number becomes top of your friends and family not to mention I get a Christmas card sent from all the local takeaways.... Well not no more ha xx

I agree totally, I keep focused and remember how sad food has made me. Not going out staying in pjs after work and the takeaway number becomes top of your friends and family not to mention I get a Christmas card sent from all the local takeaways.... Well not no more ha xx

Thats a very good relationship you have with take aways haha! Its not worth it to cheat, well done for staying 100%.

Week 3
Im on day 7 i think and am 13stone 5 although i think my scales at home weighs me slightly less than the chemist. Either way its about a stone loss, yippee! Im feeling super motivated, my Dad made my first shake for me and chilled it in the fridge, bliss! Im not liking the strawberry too much anymore, they taste like soap! I cant wait until weigh in on Tuesday, and until next week when ill be weighing in in the 12's. Yay! How are we all getting on?

Im still off the road after my mini seizure which is quite annoying.My Dad is home from abroad this week tho so he can be my chaufeurr. Might be going to the cinema with a friend of mine later, i kinda like him and its early days but hope we have fun! He remembers me when i was skinny so hopefully he'll like me even more when i get there again! Its all finished with P, the guy I was seeing when i started lipotrim!

In other guy news, i got chatted up outside costa coffee yesterday! I dont know how at this weight but it was very flattering :)

I mix the strawberry with the vanilla sometimes for a change

Thx al, is that nice? Im not a fan of vanilla tho!

Back