Ava's Diary

Nah that won't do anything at all. Good choices hun well done x

Thumbnail of protein won't do anything just don't let it get to anything bigger and more carby!

Hi Ava

You're not positing so I'm getting worried. Get back to it luv, you've not much time left to shift as much as you can before end of June x x x

Oooops

Thx so much Emmy, Kem and James. Unfortunately that thumbnail extended to bread, sweets and a chinese. The result was a night getting violently sick :(

Thanks so much for thinking of me Kay and Cham. I've started back today and have about 5 weeks until June 29th. I really HAVE to do this! If I havent lost weight by then I wont go on the night out and will miss seeing beau.

Hope everyone else is doing better than me!

Ava
xxxxxx

Do you not think you could lose more in 5 weeks using a diet you can stick to? I know you've done this one before and think you can do it again but I'm personally not confident you can do LT any more; at least for a while.

Im worried you're just going to keep yo-yo'ing the first 4 days or whatever for the next couple of months and not really get anywhere. I think you should concentrate on the battle with food in your head before you fight your body.

Do you not think you could lose more in 5 weeks using a diet you can stick to? I know you've done this one before and think you can do it again but I'm personally not confident you can do LT any more; at least for a while.

Im worried you're just going to keep yo-yo'ing the first 4 days or whatever for the next couple of months and not really get anywhere. I think you should concentrate on the battle with food in your head before you fight your body.

U could be right James but I really need to lose as much weight as possible by the 29th. I could lose 1 and a half stone bringing me to about 11 something just. No other diet yields such good results. All I can do is try. I wish i had ur willpower. Uve done so well....its inspiring :)

I understand LT works quickly and has immediate results but you need to be committed to see anything just like with anything in life. When's the last time you made it into ketosis? I know the other diets are as good at rapid loss but maybe you'll be able to stick to a less brutal regime.

I know personally I'd rather lose a little in 5 weeks and be proud than lose none by messing up LT. Of course that's me not you but you get my point.

I agree with vJames. You have such good intentions that usually die a death within the first week. You put pressure on yourself to lose weight for a guy. Big no no, do it for you, no time period, do something more manageable for you and your lifestyle. Same principles as vlcd, do a low cal, low fat, low carb, high protein diet and stick to it. You will lose the weight probably the same amount as vlcd in first couple of weeks because you will be able to stick to it. Surely any losses is better than none. :)

Thx James. I did make it into ketosis last week. But ur right...my efforts are short lived.

Thx Cham. Ive taken ye're advice...and joined slimming world.

I still hold out hope of returning to lipotrim when i am back from Germany on the 3rd of June.

Heres to a healthy week

Hope everyone is getting on well

Ava
xxxxx

I've just read all of this from start to finish.

Lipotrim doesn't work for you Ava. You are never going to manage this way of dieting as you've just spent over a year breaking the diet.

I would suggest that you look into JUDDD. I am convinced that that would you suit you - you have an up day of eating what you fancy ) within reason ) followed by a down day where you restrict. I'm pretty sure that that could be the diet for you based on what I've just read. I'm not so sure that folk should still be encouraging you to give it one more go on LT..

You're such a pretty girl with loads of personality - pop over to the JUDDD board and see what you think .. ( incidentally I don't do it myself! I just read your diary and spotted the bleeding obvious! ) Oh and lose weight for you - not because you want some bloke to fancy you. I had a look at a couple of your pics and you look great. Just give yourself a break now and find a plan that will accommodate your ' cheating'

Good luck

Ps I don't do pink and fluffy so apologies if this sounds a little blunt ; )

I've just read all of this from start to finish.

Lipotrim doesn't work for you Ava. You are never going to manage this way of dieting as you've just spent over a year breaking the diet.

I would suggest that you look into JUDDD. I am convinced that that would you suit you - you have an up day of eating what you fancy ) within reason ) followed by a down day where you restrict. I'm pretty sure that that could be the diet for you based on what I've just read. I'm not so sure that folk should still be encouraging you to give it one more go on LT..

You're such a pretty girl with loads of personality - pop over to the JUDDD board and see what you think .. ( incidentally I don't do it myself! I just read your diary and spotted the bleeding obvious! ) Oh and lose weight for you - not because you want some bloke to fancy you. I had a look at a couple of your pics and you look great. Just give yourself a break now and find a plan that will accommodate your ' cheating'

Good luck

Ps I don't do pink and fluffy so apologies if this sounds a little blunt ; )

Thanks so much for ur comment Greta. I like blunt :) Thx for the compliments. I bet u look fab at ur current weight. And feel fab too. I will definitely look into JUDD.....im currently on slimming world and hopeful. I have been on this road for a long time and just havent shifted the weight. Its reaching crisis point. I cant cope being this weight anymore.

Good luck with the last few pounds :)

Hope everyone is having a great day

Ava
xxxxxx

Back again

Well ive returned from my fab weekend away in Dresden. Lots of cake and vino consumed. Im back for three weeks i hope. I want to lose a stone in advance of a party on the 29th June. Eeeek. I really hope i can do it this time. Ive bought a fab red dress which i plan on dying black....its a size 14 and I hope it fits. So many people are warning me off Lipotrim. I just hope I can prove them wrong.

Good luck on your respective journeys ladies and gents

Ava
xxxxx

Good luck Ava x x x

Good luck x

Thx Kay and Emmy. How is the refeed going Kay...bet ur acing it.

Day 1

Feeling tempted but strong. I dont have long so HAVE to stick with it. Summer is all about food really isnt it....ice creams, bbq's, etc..

I just have to remind myself that sticking to it is so worth it. I'll feel fab...and maybe even fit into that dress. :)

Ava
xxxxxx

Welcome back Ava. Come on girl u can do this. Keep that head full of positive thinking now! :)

X

It should read...Diary of a Failure

Thx Kate...... i caved again. Back to Day 1. Have to go to the chemist and see if they will let me restart. The pharmacist probably wont. She doesnt like me stopping and starting. I have exactly 3 weeks till D-Day with said guy. I know it sounds awfully sad...but i really am desperate to lose the weight. I really hope i stick with it this time.....

Hope everyone getting on better than me,....and enjoying the summer sun.

Ava
xxxxxxx

It should read...Diary of a Failure

Thx Kate...... i caved again. Back to Day 1. Have to go to the chemist and see if they will let me restart. The pharmacist probably wont. She doesnt like me stopping and starting. I have exactly 3 weeks till D-Day with said guy. I know it sounds awfully sad...but i really am desperate to lose the weight. I really hope i stick with it this time.....

Hope everyone getting on better than me,....and enjoying the summer sun.

Ava
xxxxxxx

Ah bless u Hun. I know it is hard but it is all in the mind Hun. My mind is the worst even now !! Xx
U can do it come on Ava ! Xx

Back