Spikylady

Hi all

I don't seem to be able to add a picture to my avatar.... I click on Edit Avatar in my control panel and there is nothing to be able to add a picture etc? Does anyone know how to overcome this or what am I not doing? Any help greatfully received.... I have check FAQ's and there is nothing there which helps me.

The only options I have are : Save Changes and Reset Fields and neither of those buttons seem to work.

Please help me!

Thank you and sorry if this post is not allowed!
R

You cant add an avatar until you have 20 posts...

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You also need at least 50 posts to become a member of the NLP Private Forum. Subject to availability as there is a waiting list.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Ah, I've been wondering about that too! I can't fit any more into my signature, and I have another week's results to add. I couldn't understand why others sigs seemed to fit so much more into them! Guess I need to get posting..

Dee x

Back