ladybird777

Silver Member
I removed my ticker cos it never updated for over 6 days and put the avatar stats back on my profile but they have not updated either. I notice no one has got avatar stats at the moment. Is there a problem?

I removed my ticker cos it never updated for over 6 days and put the avatar stats back on my profile but they have not updated either. I notice no one has got avatar stats at the moment. Is there a problem?
I have had issues with ticker, it is not updating not sure why x

I asked weeks ago but no reply. This site is like a ghost town now. I need to find a more active one.
Please let us know if you find one. The other one someone mentioned was Foodfighters but apparently now been told that one is dead as well. :-/
You could wait until Jan and see if we have some new members.
I think with a few new sign ups they either get the answer they want and don't bother coming back or no one answers their question so don't come back.
I can't help with Slimming World Weight Watchers etc as I don't do them

No stats onn the left hand side of the screen. Anyone know if they are being fixed?

Please let us know if you find one. The other one someone mentioned was Foodfighters but apparently now been told that one is dead as well. :-/
You could wait until Jan and see if we have some new members.
I think with a few new sign ups they either get the answer they want and don't bother coming back or no one answers their question so don't come back.
I can't help with Slimming World Weight Watchers etc as I don't do them
There is one called weight loss forum that seems busy x

Hey everyone.

The stats disappeared with the latest software update, I have just been in contact with Pierce and he will spend time this evening focussing on the issue.

Bean an Tí 😺

Hi

You click on your username and then account details and you can change them there for the ones under your username on each post. To change the ticker you have to click on it and it takes you to the website to change it. Ticker changes take 24 hours and in my case never updated but the side one did.

Hi

You click on your username and then account details and you can change them there for the ones under your username on each post. To change the ticker you have to click on it and it takes you to the website to change it. Ticker changes take 24 hours and in my case never updated but the side one did.
Thank you so much, managed to change ticker changed, but kept showing up at not been updated etc, going to change the avatar bit now. Honestly used to be on here all the time and now can't remember a thing lol (and it's not starvation)!!:):)

Back