• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

chicken on a mission

Restarting to lose 4stone
You're meant to though aren't you?

Don't they shot you or something if you smile? Well maybe not that extreme but you aren't allowed to smile are you :confused:

Wow Kam - you look really different from when we met in Birmingham!! Your features are more refined and you have a gorgeous 'exotic' look about you - like an Egyptian princess!

I am seriously jealous!!

Got any more you can post in photobox?

PMSL Debbie Egyptian princess!! OMG thats so funny your totally MAD!! Ok I'll make a deal with you my features for your fair hair & skin! what I'd do to have fair hair & skin then I'd look like my Mum! Oh and you smile!

Chicken....can't you see the shadow of the gun???:eek:

Was going to hit the sack then someone rang the door bell! thanks alot 2 secs later both boys came down rubbing eyes to see who it was! Blasted mother of a new cub dropping of a cheque! At 10.15pm! Why she couldn't just stick it through the door?! :mad: So now I've got to wait while they settle down again.

Kamilla x

Brad0053

Silver Member
There you go Kam.

Chicken agreeing with you and Russkie saying you look like an Egyptian Princess.

I however think you look like an unhappy Egyptian Princess.

Only on Minimins eh.

(God I hope you (and chicken) take this as the light hearted joke, the way it was intended) :eek: :eek:

Brad.....Unhappy OMG do I! I look like a right miserable cow!!:( Maybe cause I'm soooooooo FAT! Right my mission is to find a piccy of me smiling! Mmmmm maybe a hard one that! Maybe when I lose another stone or 2 or 3 mmm or 4!:eek:

But joking aside I'm not normally so miserable looking! But I can't believe thats going to be on my passport now for the next 10 years! :eek:

Kamilla x

Brad0053

Silver Member
Brad.....Unhappy OMG do I! I look like a right miserable cow!!:( Maybe cause I'm soooooooo FAT! Right my mission is to find a piccy of me smiling! Mmmmm maybe a hard one that! Maybe when I lose another stone or 2 or 3 mmm or 4!:eek:

But joking aside I'm not normally so miserable looking! But I can't believe thats going to be on my passport now for the next 10 years! :eek:

Kamilla x
You don't even look miserable babe. It's a passport photo.

My passport photo is of me 8 stone heavier - it don't look anything like me anymore.

Perhaps we should start a Passport Photo Reveal Thread - what do you think :) We would see them come out the woodwork then eh.

Brad0053

Silver Member
Excellent idea! Although in my last one I was 23 and really skinny! But I would like to see who looks the most miserable! Can anyone beat me???
It's going to be tough and I don't want to get your hopes up, but as my old Mum used to say "There is always someone worse off"
;) ;) ;)

:eek: Just noticed the corners of my mouth are turning upwards! Could that be I was going to smile! :eek: or was it because my DH was behind the lady taking the photo trying to make me laugh by pulling silly faces???? How old is he!!....45 or 5! In fact I nearly PMSL after.

:eek: Just noticed the corners of my mouth are turning upwards! Could that be I was going to smile! :eek: or was it because my DH was behind the lady taking the photo trying to make me laugh by pulling silly faces???? How old is he!!....45 or 5! In fact I nearly PMSL after.
Come to think of it, you do look like you are concentrating hard.

Anyway, that's what husbands are for!!

Well Mrs Brad is very right!! A good kick sorts you all out very well!
Off to the land of nod where egg shells often crack a smile! (mmmm I think I'm tired egg lines are getting worse)!
Night All!

Kamilla x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Technical Support 0
Introductions 7
Technical Support 10
Forum Technical Support 1
Slim and Save - Off Topic 3